2016 UPSC IAS Exam Notification important Dates Application Form Status :- IAS stands for Indian Administrative Services which is one of the most popular jobs in India. The IAS exam is conducted in India very years and lakhs of eligible candidates have taken the examination for getting selected in Indian Administrative Services. IAS is one of the toughest and competitive exams of India. T6he IAS exam is organized by the UPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) to find out the eligible and talented candidates for Civil Services. The IAS Exam is the common aptitude test which is conducted for the civil cervices such as Indian Forest Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and Indian Administrative Service (IAS).
Eligibility Criteria for IAS Exam
- Candidates who have possess any degree from an authorized university they can apply for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exam.
- The candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Age of the applicant should be above than 21 years and must be less than 32 years.
- The age relaxation of the candidates will be applicable as 5 years for SC (Scheduled Caste) or ST (Scheduled Tribe) candidates and 3 years of age relaxation will be applicable for OBC (Other Backward Classes)
IAS Online Application Form 2016
Interested candidates can apply for the IAS (Indian Administrative Service) exam by filling the online application form. In the below, we provide the details regarding the IAS Online Application Form.
- Candidates need to access the official website i.e. http://www.upsconline.nic. In.
- Then the online application will come in two parts such as part 1 and part 2 which need to be filled correctly.
- Fill up the application form with the appropriate details and upload the photograph and scanned signature in jpg format.
- The IAS Online Application Fee is Rs. 100/- should be paid through cash or net banking by using any Visa or Master Credit or Debit Card.
IAS 2016 Exam Dates
- Civil Services Preliminary Exam: 07-08-2016
- Civil Services Main Exam: 03-12-2016
Civil Services Exam Dates 2017
- Civil Services Preliminary Exam: 18-06-2017
- Civil Services Main Exam: 28-10-2017
IAS Preliminary Exam Pattern 2016:
- The IAS Preliminary Exam will consist 200 total number of marks.
- The exam paper will hold the objective type questions.
- The language of the question paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The exam time duration will be 2 hours.
How to Prepare for IAS Exam 2016:
The IAs exam is one of the toughest of the India. And the competition level is so high of the IAS exam because a huge number of eligible candidates has joined the examination every year. The main and important advice to get success in the IAS exam is planning with dedication. Candidates should need to search for the best and appropriate coaching center of the IAS institution across the India. Applicants must have the excellent skills of written and spoken.2016 UPSC IAS Exam Notification important Dates Application Form Status. Candidates should purchase the top writer book to prepare themselves for the examination. Applicants need to download last year exams and solved exam papers and take a look on that which types of questions were asked in the IAS exams. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Prelims Exam, Main Exam, and Personal Interview
Incoming search terms:
- ias college hapur intrance exam form2016
- is it impoartant to have the graduate degree of 2016 to fill the ias form of 2017