All India Post Graduation Entrance Exam (AIPGMEE) 2016 notification has already and now the registration has started. The candidate who wants to do Post Graduate in the field of Medical Science for those this exam is very important. Who’s Candidates appear in this exam they can take admission in any government and private medical college. Every year the Department of Medical Science organize the exam for those candidates who want to make a career in the Medical line. so candidate fills up the application form on the official website. Through this web portal, we are providing you all information related AIPGME 2016-2017 like to application form, official notification, date of start registration, last date of registration, application fee, exam date, exam pattern, vacancy and much more so readers before filling up the form of All India Post Graduation Medical Entrance Exam 2016 read AIPGMEE Notification and make sure that you are eligible for this entrance exam.
AIPGMEE Counselling 2017 Date
After announcing the result of All India Post Graduate Medical Science the department of Medical Science will call for Counselling who appear in this exam. Yet the date of AIPGMEE Counselling has not declared but it will announce very soon after coming to the result. We will update you from AIPGMEE Counselling 2017 Date. UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result 2016
AIPGMEE 2016 Admit Card
Now, the Department of Medical Science has not mentioned the AIPGMEE 2016 Exam Admit Card date but it is excepting that the Admit Card will issue 15th days before of the exam and the exam date has already mentioned so the Admit card will available in the month of November.
- Applicant should have Citizens of India
- Applicant must have MBBS Degree from any recognized University.
- Candidate should complete one-year rotating internship by 31st March.
- 3750/- Rupees Only for General Category Candidates.
- 2750/- Rupees Only for Reserved Category Candidates.
AIPGMEE Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Total No. of Marks 300
- One Marks for each question
- Time Duration is 3 Hours
- All question will be objective type
- The Exam will conduct only online mode
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Social and Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology and Venerelogy||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis and Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||25|
|Total Number of Question||300|
How to Apply AIPGMEE 2016 Exam
- All Interested and Eligible Candidates read AIPGMEE Notification on www.mcc.nic.in
- Click to apply option and fill all information
- Upload documents, Photo, Sign
- Click on final submission button and get registration number for future
- Online Registration Date September to October
- Date of Exam in the month of December 2016
- Declaration of Result February 2017
AIPGMEE Contact No
National Board of Examinations,
PSP Area, Sector 9,
Dwarka, Near Dwarka District Court,
New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Helpline Number: 0124-6771700/1800111700 (Toll-Free)
Official Website: www.nbe.gov.in/aipgmee
We have provided all information related to AIPGMEE 2016 Application form, exam date, notification, so interested and eligible candidates who want to do Post Graduation in the field of Medical science can apply or registered yourself.
Incoming search terms: