AP Police Recruitment 2016 for SI Constable HC Post Application Form :- In this article, we are going to sharing the details about the AP Police Recruitment 2016 notification. Candidates who are searching the government jobs on the internet then must read the article. We put little bit information about the notification; candidates need to read every detail of this post.
AP Police Recruitment 2016
Andhra Pradesh Government has published a recruitment advertisement for the posts of Assistant Matran, Sub Inspector, Assistant jailor, Warder, Guntur Arban, Constable, and Tullur Sub Division. Candidates can apply for this recruitment by submitting the application form before the end dates.
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Police Department
- Name of the Vacant Positions: Assistant Matran, Sub Inspector, Assistant jailor, Warder, Guntur Arban, Constable, and Tullur Sub Division
- Total Number of Available Posts: 1728 Vacancies
- Apply Method: Application Form
- Official website: http://www.appolice.gov. in
- Head Constable (HC): 101
- Senior Assistant: 01
- Constable: 480
- Circle Inspector (CI): 08
- Typist: 01
- Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI): 49
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP): 01
- Class IV: 03
- Junior Assistant: 02
- Sub Inspector (SI): 28
AP Police Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2016
Andhra Pradesh Police Department is going to appoint the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant positions. The main reason to organize this recruitment is to select the suitable and skilled candidates on their desired positions.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years to be eligible for this recruitment.
- Candidates can grab the upper age relaxation from the official notification which is available on the official website of the department.
- Candidates who are going to apply they should possess the certificates of high school and intermediate class.
- Other education qualification can be checked from the official notification of the police department.
Procedure to apply for AP Police Recruitment 2016
- First of all, candidates will have to browse the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Police Department.
- After that check out the recruitment zone and find out the notification.
- Read the notification carefully and if you are eligible then go to the application form section.
- The application form will generate on your computer screen that will you have to fill by yourself.
- Enter the appropriate details in the application form and enclose the other documents.
- Submit the application fee through online process.
- Click on the submit button and the form will be submitted.
Candidates can grab the AP Police Recruitment 2016, SI Constable HC Post details in the above description. Job seekers who want to get more details then you can bookmark our website.
Incoming search terms: