Details about the Recruitment of APCOB 2016:
Total No of Posts: 47
Name of the Posts:
1. Staff Assistant: 35 Posts
2. Manager (Scale – I): 12 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be above 20 years & below 28 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-08-1988 & later than 01-08-1996 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled tribe, 03 years for Backward Class Candidates & others is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognized university with an aggregate of 40% or above for Post 1 & an aggregate of 50% or above for Post 2 & Knowledge of English.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test/ Examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PC/ EXS & Rs.500/- for General/ BC & transaction charges payable to the State Bank of India by online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from 09-09-2016 to 19-09-2016.
Steps to Apply online for the recruitment of APCOB 2016:
- Please visit the official website of the bank.
- click on the option ‘Careers’.
- Enter the required things in the given fields and submit the form.
- After the completion of the application form, a registration number will be generated.
- Download it and take print out of registration number for the future use.
For more information, please visit the official website of the bank regarding the full advertisement and the recruitment.
Click here for the recruitment of APCOB 2016: http://www.apcob.org