Apply Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-17, RBI Grade B Officer-182 Posts :-Apply Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-17, RBI Grade B Officer-182 Posts , Reserve Bank of India is inviting the application form from the eligible and talented candidates for the RBI Grade B Officer. There are 182 total number of vacant posts are available for the Grade B Officer so this is a good chance for getting selected as a Grade B Officer in Reserve Bank of India. Job seekers can apply for these recruitment vacancies through online application form.
The RBI stands for Reserve Bank of India which is a government-affiliated Indian Bank. The Reserve Bank of India provides the various facility to their consumers and runs numerous branches all over the world. Those candidates want to get appointed in the Reserve Bank of India as an Officer then dons miss this opportunity and go to the official website and apply before the last dates.
- Name of the Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Posts Name: Grade B Officer
- Salary Package: Rs. 21,000/- to Rs. 36400/-
- Number of vacant Posts: 182 posts
- General DR: 163 Posts
- Economic and Policy Research Department: 11 Posts
- Department of Statistics and Information Management: 8 Posts
- Apply Procedure: Online
- Official Website: rbi.org. in
RBI Grade B Officer-182 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Those candidates are interested in these vacancies they must have the age from 21 years to 30 years to be eligible to apply. The relaxation in the age will be only for the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
To be eligible for this recruitment candidate must qualify the high school and intermediate from an authorized board and possess the graduation with minimum 60 percentage of marks and 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of First Online Written Examination, Second Online Written Examination, and Interview. Two Online Written Test will be conducted by the Reserve Bank of India and those will be qualified in both exams they will face the final selection process round which will be the interview round.
Syllabus for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-17, RBI Grade B Officer-182 Posts
RBI Phase I Examination Syllabus:
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative aptitude
RBI Phase II Examination Syllabus:
- Economic and Social Issues
- English (writing skills)
- Finance and Management
Starting Date for Applying online RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-17, RBI Grade B Officer-182 Posts
- Start date to submit the Online Application Form: July 2016
- The Last Date to submit the Online Application Form: August 2016
- Exam will be conducted on August / September 2016
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2016-17
- Applicants should browse the official website of the Bank i.e. rbi.org. in.
- After that on the homepage check out the “opportunities @RBI” section.
- Then hit the appropriate link of “RBI Grade B Notification 2016.”
- Read the all given instructions carefully and then click on “Application”.
- Enter the all necessary information and submit the complete application form
- At last, collect the hard copy of duly filled application form for further reference.
Incoming search terms:
- latest rbi assistant recruitment 2016-17
- rbi assistsnt Recruitment 2016 17
- rbi recruitment 2016-17
- latest news on rbi assistant recruitment 2016-17
- RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016 17
- rbi grade B syllabus for 2016-17 recruitment exam