BITS Pilani Recruitment 2016 For Junior Research Fellow In Hyderabad:- BITS stand for Birla Institute of Technology & Science which is going to conduct the Walk-In/Skype interview for selecting the suitable and talented candidates for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). The selected candidates will work on the project sponsored by DST-SERB, New Delhi Government of India. Candidates who want to apply they can attend the Walk-In/Skype interview on 12-08-2016 at 10:30 am.
This is a great opportunity for those candidates who have recently completed their educations and searching a job in the education department. Candidates who will be appointed as a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) will work under the supervision of Dr. Manish Kumar, Department of Mathematics, BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus.
- Name of the Conducting Authority: BITS (Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani)
- Name of the Available Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Total Number of Vacant Positions: 01 Post
- Project Name: Development of an encryption algorithm for secure transmission of color images
- Project Duration: 03 (Three Years)
- Apply Process: Walk-In/Skype Interview
- Interview Date: 12-08-2016
- Official Website: http://bits-pilani.ac. in/
Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani Recruitment 2016
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani Hyderabad Campus is all set to organize the Walk-In or Skype Interview on 12-08-2016 for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) post. Candidates who are interested and want to apply for this post must have the eligibility criteria for getting eligible.
- Candidate age must be less than 28 years at the time of interview.
- The age relaxation will be provided up to 5 years for Schedule Class (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), Physically Handicapped (PH), VH and female applicants.
- Candidate should possess the degree of Master of Science (M.Sc) with minimum 60% marks from UGC authorized university.
- Applicants also must have qualified the GATE or NET and decent information of C/C++ programming would be preferred.
- The appointed candidates will receive the salary amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month in the first 2 years.
- 28,000/- per month in the 3rd year.
- HRA as per existing DST-SERB rules for the applicant not availing Institute accommodation.
Procedure to apply for BITS Pilani Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are eligible they can apply for this recruitment.
- Eligible candidates can send their resume and contact number and other educational documents and experience letter to the Principal Investigator, Dr. Manish Kumar via email: email@example.com and CC to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Those candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their documents only they will be called for the interview.
- The interview will be conducted at BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus or On Skype.
- No TA or DA will be applicable for the interview.
- For other quarry, candidates can contact to the Dr. Manish Kumar Assistant Professor Mob: 08184836465.
BITS Pilani Recruitment 2016 For Junior Research Fellow In Hyderabad