BSPHCL Recruitment 2016, 1033 Jr Engineers IT Managers Bihar : Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd has released a notification for recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager, Assistant Operator and IT Manager jobs on its official website and invites the eligible candidates for the posts. There are massive 1033 numbers of vacancies going to fill up by the company for its various departments. BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 Online Application forms will be available up to 01st October 2016 at the official website.Interested candidates who are wanted to apply for the posts, can fill the online application through the official website of the board or a direct link is given below for the same. Check out eligibility details and selection process from the below description.
About BSPHCL: BSPHCL is also known as Bihar State Electricity Board (BSEB). It is a state government-owned electricity regulation board operating within the state and was founded in 1958 under the Electricity (Supply) Act 1948. The headquarter is located in Patna, Bihar.
Their primary responsibility is Generation, Transmission, and Distribution of Electricity throughout the state Bihar. They also release recruitment notices time to time whenever new employees require for vacant posts in the department.
Details about the Recruitment of BSPHCL Jr Engineer, Asst. IT Manager 2016:
BSPHCL is going to recruit 1033 Jr Engineer and Asst IT Manage. These are the huge recruitment by the BSPHCL. This is the golden opportunity for the candidates who want their career in electricity and Information Technology.
Name of Organization: Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Limited
Job Category: State Government
Job Location: Bihar
Last date for the submission: 1st October 2016
Recruitment EMP No.: 04 to 07/2016
Total No. of Vacancies: 1033
- Junior Electrical Engineer (General) – 450 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 22 vacancies
- Junior Engineer (Electronics) – 09 vacancies
- Assistant IT Manager – 297 vacancies
- Assistant Operator – 250 vacancies
- IT Manager (Internal) – 05 vacancies
Registration Process: Online mode only
For more information related to Salary, Application fee, and Fee payment mode, please read the detailed advertisement of recruitment of BSPHCL 2016.
Aspirants must have possessed following degree qualifications from a Government authorized university or institution.
- Full time three years Diploma in a relevant discipline
- Full time four years B. E/ B. Tech/ B. Sc, (Engg.) in a relevant discipline
- Matriculation or its equivalent
Age Limitation (as on cutoff date):
- Above 18 years and below 50 years for the General Categories.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and Ex-Serviceman under rules and instructions of the State Government.
The final recruitment of suitable candidates will be done on the following selection stages.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply online for the recruitment of BSPHCL 2016:
- Please visit the official website of the board.
- Click on the Recruitment button.
- Fill the application form and enter the submit button.
- After the completion of application form, a registration number will be generated.
- Download it and take a printout of it for the future use.
For more information, please visit the official website of the board regarding recruitment and detailed advertisement.
Click here for the official website of the BSPHCL: http://www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in
Stay tuned with us for more information regarding education.
Incoming search terms: