CMAT Application form 2017 Registration, Admit card, Exam result date at www.aicte-cmat.in: The CMAT 2017 application forms are available on the official website of the AICTE and the candidates who are willing to fill the CMAT online registration form should do so. AICTE conducts the CMAT exam every year for the selection of applicants for the various management programs approved by the AICTE. The Common management Admission test is the only exam by which all the institutes which hare affiliated by the AICTE can select the candidates according to their rank in the exam.
CMAT 2017 online registration
The mode of application is totally online. The online is the easiest mode for applying the CMAT 2017 exam. The applicants can check the application fee and the eligibility to fill the CMAT 2017 application form.
Important Dates of CMAT 2017 exam:
Initial date of Registration: 10th October 2016
Last date of Submission: 10th December 2016
Date of Exam: Available soon
Admit card Available: Available soon
Announcement of Result: Available soon
CMAT 2017 Exam application form
AICTE has released the CMAT 2017 exam notification for eligible candidates. The registration process is going on and the candidates should fill the CMAT 2017 application form as soon as possible.
CMAT 2017 eligibility criteria:
- For General category: At least 50% marks in their graduation level
- For Reserved category: At least 45% marks minimum at their graduation level.
- For General Category: Rs 1400 to be paid
- For ST/SC/OBC Category: Rs 700 to be paid
CMAT 2017 exam pattern & syllabus:
AICTE has uploaded the exam pattern for the CMAT 2017 exam. The time duration of the CMAT 2017 exam will be of three hours and it will be a computer based exam.. It will be a multiple choice question paper and the main format of the paper will be to test the skills and knowledge of the applicants.
|Section||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & DI||25||100|
How to download the CMAT 2017 application form:
- Please visit the the official website of the AICTE or click on a direct link which is given below.
- Click on the CMAT 2017 application form
- Enter the required fields in the given fields in the application form as directed
- Take out the print out of the CMAT 2017 application form.
Click here for the Official website: www.aicte-cmat.in