CTET 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria, CTET paper 1&2 Exam Pattern:-CTET is the Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The CTET exam is conducted to select the eligible and talented candidates for the teacher posts.
CTET notification has been released and exam is going to conduct in upcoming months. CTET exam is very popular in India and every year huge numbers of candidates attend the examination to get selected as a teacher. Candidates can apply for CTET through CBSE official website.
CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria for OBC
Central Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted in two papers. First paper is organized for the selection of Primary Class Teacher (Class 1st to 5th) and second paper is conducted for the Elementary Class Teacher (Class 6th to 8th).
Candidates who want to get selected as a Primary Class Teacher those need to pass the first paper. To get selected as a Elementary Class Teacher then he/she have to clear both papers.
CTET 2016 Eligibility Criteria Exam
Eligibility Criteria for CTET Paper 1:
- Applicants should have qualified intermediate class with at least 50 percentage aggregate and attend the last years of diploma in elementary education. OR
- Candidates should have passed 12th class with 45 percentage marks and also qualified or attend the final years of diploma as per the NCTE Regulations, 2002. OR
- Candidates who want to apply for CTET must have passed the intermediate with minimum 50% marks and must be qualified or attending the final years of Bachelor of Elementary Education like B.Ed.
- Candidates must be possess the senior secondary with not less than 50% marks and also have attended the last year of two year diploma in education (Special Education).
- Should be Graduation and qualified or attending the last year of 2 year diploma in Elementary Education.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET Paper 2:
- Applicants should be graduate and qualified or attending the final year of two year diploma in elementary education.
- Candidates should be graduate with minimum 50 percentage aggregate and have pass out and appearing in the first year B.Ed (Bachelor of Education).
- Candidates who wants to apply for CTET paper 2 must complete the graduation with minimum 45 percentage marks and qualified and attending the first year of B.Ed (Bachelor of Education), as per the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations.
- Applicants must be qualified intermediate with minimum 50% marks and passed or attending the final year of fourth year B.El.Ed (Bachelor in Elementary Education).
- Must have passed the 12th class with minimum 50percentage marks and qualified or attending the last year of B.A or B.Sc.Ed / B.A.Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
- Candidates must have completed graduation with at least 50% marks and should be qualified or attending in first year of B.Ed (Special Education).
Incoming search terms:
- ctet application form 2016-17
- eligibility of ctet in hindi
- ctet eligibility for paper 1&2
- ctet qualification graduate eith 50%in aggregrate
- eligibility for ctet paper 1&2
- ts B ed special teachers vacancies
- www ctanswerkey2016 i