CTET Application Form 2016 Apply Online Exam Date September : The Central Board of Secondary Education has published a notification regarding the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). Here we are going to provide the details regarding the CTET Application Form 2016 and CTET September Apply Online 2016. Candidates should need to focus in this article because we put the essential details about the Central Teacher Eligibility Test. The full form of CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is a recruitment exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) exam is now going to be organized in upcoming months. The main purpose or organize this exam is to find out the eligible candidates for the position of teacher. The candidates will be appointed as a teacher for primary or upper primary teacher position.
The CTET Application Form 2016 will be available on the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Those candidates’ wants to take this opportunity and eligible for this exam can apply by filling the CTET September Online Application Form 2016.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Details:
- Name of the Association: CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
- Name of the Positions: Teacher (Primary or Upper Primary Teacher)
- Application Process: Online Mode
- Notification Released: 22-06-2016
- Last date to Apply Online: 19-07-2016
- Date for issue of hall ticket: 17th August 2016
- Exam date: 18th September 2016
- Selection Procedure: Written Test/ Personal Interview
- Website: ctet.nic. in
CTET September Online Application Form 2016
The CTET Online Application form will be available on the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education. Every year the Central Board of Secondary Education conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test for selecting the suitable applicants for the teacher post. And lakhs of eligible candidates have applied for this exam.
- General or OBC Category: Rs 600/- for Single paper and Rs 1000/- for both papers
- Schedule Class (SC) or Schedule Tribe (ST) or Diff Abled Person: Rs. 300/- for single paper & Rs. 500/- for both paper
Procedure to Apply for CTET:
- Candidates need to access the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Check out the “Important Links” section and click on the appropriate link.
- After that fill up the necessary details and submit the payment.
- Enclose the Xerox copies of the all required documents with the application form.
- Take a printout of your complete form and click on the submit button.
Eligibility Criteria for CTET Sept 2016
- Primary Stage: Applicants should have qualified 12th class or Senior Secondary or Graduation with minimum 50 percentage marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education from the authorized university.
- Upper Primary Stage: Candidates must be graduated with minimum 50% of marks and must have completed 1 year B.Ed. from an authorized University.
- CTET Application Form 2016 Apply Online Exam Date September.
Incoming search terms:
- ctet online form 2016
- ctet onlineexam form2016
- btc miret gajipur
- ctet application form for september 2016