DFSL Recruitment 2016 For Maharashtra Assistant Apply Online:- Here we are going to provide the details about the Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories Assistant Jobs. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment notification then you must need the full article. We write the each and every details in the below description about the assistant job.
Application forms are inviting for the posts of Assistant by the Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories. Candidates have a good chance of getting hired in the Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories as an Assistant post. Candidates who want to apply they can get the eligibility cristae knowledge in the below.
- Name of the Organization: (DFSL) Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories
- Name of the Position: Scientific Assistant (Group C), Chemical Analyst Assistant (Group B), Clerk cum Typist (Group C, and Lab Attendant (Group D)
- Total Number of Positions: 127 Posts
- Last date to Apply: 12-08-2016
- Official website: df.nic. in
DFSL Assistant Recruitment 2016
DFSL stands for Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories which has published a recruitment notice for the posts of Chemical Analyst Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Lab Attendant, and Clerk cum Typist. Interested candidates are going to apply must consider the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 30 years for the posts of DFSL Scientific Assistant.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- Candidate should qualify the 10th class and Bachelor Degree in Chemistry from an authorized university / Board.
- Those candidates want to apply must have completed their Post-Graduation (Chemistry or Biochemistry) from a recognized university
Candidates will be appointed on the basis of interview which will be conducted bu the authority persons of the Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories.
Procedure to Apply for DFSL Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are going to apply they should read the below steps.
- Candidates must access the official website of the conducting authority.
- Then find out the advertisement and read the eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible then download the application and fill it will the appropriate information.
- Attach the scanned copies of the required documents such as schooling certificates, under graduation or post-graduation documents, etc.
- Send the duly filled application form to Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories, Home Department, Hans Bhugra Road, Vidyanagari, Kalina (Near Mumbai University), Mumbai – 400098
Candidates can take the DFSL Recruitment 2016 For Maharashtra Assistant Apply Online details in the above article. Job seekers who want to receive more jobs information then you should bookmark our website. We update the website day by day according to the official advertisements.