We are going to provide the information regarding the DME Telangana Recruitment 2016 – 62 Tutor, Assistant Professor other Vacancies. Candidates need to focus on this article because we put the recruitment details on this page like selection process, last date to apply, interview date and timing, education qualification, etc.
Applications are invited by the Director of Medical Education (DME), Telangana for the positions of Tutor, Assistant Professor, and Community Medicine. The total numbers of vacancies are 62.
DME Telangana Recruitment 2016
The main purpose of inviting the application is to find out the suitable and talented candidates for the position of Tutor, Assistant Professor, and Community Medicine.
- Name of the Organization: Director of Medical Education (DME), Telangana
- Information About: DME Telangana Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Posts: Tutor, Assistant Professor and Community Medicine
- Total Numbers of Posts: 62
- Apply Process: Walk-In-Interview
- Selection Process: Interview
- Interview date: 02-07-2016
DME Telangana Recruitment Details
Name of the Positions:
- Tutors in Clinical and Non Clinical Departments
- Assistant Professors Clinical and Non Clinical Departments
- Dental Surgery- 1
- Pediatrics – 1
- TB & CD – 1
- Psychiatry – 1
- Microbiology – 1
- Pharmacology – 1
- Gen.Surgery – 2
- Radiodiagnosis – 2
- SPM – 2
- Anatomy – 2
- Physiology – 2
- Pathology – 2
- Gen. Med – 3
- Anesthesia – 3
- Community Medicine
- Epidemologist / Lecturer – 1
- Statistician / Tutor – 1
- Applicant age must be less than 64 years
- Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Applicants who have qualified the MBBS/ P.G Diploma so they can apply for Tutor position.
- Candidates who want to apply for Assistant Professor they have to qualify in the post graduate.
- Candidates should possess the M.D (Community Medicine), Requisite Recognized post-graduation qualification in the subject for Community Medicine post.
Method to Apply for DME Telangana Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment they can direct attend the walk-in-interview.
- Applicants have to hold the photocopies of the required documents on the day of the interview.
- The interview will be conducted at Office of The Director of Medical Education: TS, Hyderabad on 02-07-2016 between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Here we provide the details about the DME Telangana Recruitment 2016 – 62 Tutor, Assistant Professor other Vacancies. Candidates who want to get more details about latest recruitment notifications then you can bookmark our website. You can also share this information with your friends.