DMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For 114 Posts at delhimetrorail.com :-DMRC stands for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited which has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Manager, Stations Controller, Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Accounts Assistant, etc. There are 114 total number of available and job seekers have a good opportunity for getting hired in the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
Job hunters who are interested in this DMRC Recruitment then they can apply by sending the online application form before the last date. The other details about the recruitment notification are mentioned below.
Name of the Organization: DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited)
Total Number of Positions: 114
Name of the Positions:
- Office Assistant
- Customer relations assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Assistant manager
- Stations controller
- Junior engineer in electrical department
- Junior engineer in electronics department
- Junior engineer in mechanical department
- Junior engineer in civil department
DMRC Recruitment 2016
DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited) is one of the biggest railway departments of India. The authority person of the DMRC recruits the eligible candidates day by day as per the required for the numerous kinds of positions. Again the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to appoint the suitable applicants for the numerous posts. The applying process is going on and those candidates are still not applied then you can apply now from the official website of the corporation. Selected candidates will be hired on the good pay scale which they will receive in monthly.
Only those candidates can apply for this recruitment that has the eligibility of the recruitment. Below we provide the eligibility criteria and applicants should read it carefully.
- Applicant age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 28 years to be eligible for this recruitment.
- Upper age relaxation will be available as per the government rules and regulations.
Assistant Manager (Electrical)/Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecom): Candidates must be qualified the degree of B.E or B.Tech in the related subject with valid GATE score.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Applicants must possess the Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electronics from an authorized university.
Method to apply for DMRC Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can visit the official website.
- Go to the career option and search the notification.
- After that review the given instructions carefully and click on the applied button.
- An application form will open that you will need to be filled up with the appropriate details.
- Submit the prescribed application fee and take the hard copy of duly filled application form.
- At last, submit the complete application form of DMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online For 114 Posts at delhimetrorail.com.