GATE Examination 2017 Notification
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering which is conducted by the jointly administer IISc (Indian Institute of Science) and seven IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology). The seven IITs institute those are jointly organized the GATE exam are at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee.Students are advised to download the GATE 2017 Application Form from the official website and the link is given below .
The GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is conducted for admission in numerous UG programs subjects in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and PG (ME, M.Tech, Ph.D.) courses subjects in Science.
GATE 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Indian Institute of Science (IISc)
Examination Name: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
Application Starting Date: 01-09-2016
Last date to submit the Application form: 04-10-2016
Application Method: Only Online
Application Fee: Rs. 750/- for women candidates and Rs. 750/- for SC, ST, PwD candidates and Rs. 1500/- for all other candidates
Download GATE 2017 Application Form
The GATE Application has been released by the Indian Institute of Sciences and Indian Institutes of Technology’s to get select the eligible and talented candidates for the undergraduate and post graduate programs. Candidates who have not applied yet they can apply on the official website gate.iisc.ernet. in
- Candidates can Download GATE Application Form Online from the authorized portal of the GATE.
- After that fill up the mandatory details and enclose the necessary documents.
- The application fee is Rs. 750/- for women candidates and Rs. 750/- for SC, ST, PwD candidates, and Rs. 1500/- for all other candidates.
- Then check the all filling details and click on the submit button.
- Take the duly filled application form hard copy for later use.
GATE Examination 2017 Dates
- GATE 2017 Online Examination Dates: 04-02-2017 – 05-02-2017 and 11-02-2017 – 12-02-2017
- Start date to submit the Online Application Form: 01-09-2016
- The last date to submit the Online Application Form: 04-10-2016
- Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login: 16-11-2016
- Admit Card Availability Date: 05-01-2017
- Result will be announced on 27-03-2017
GATE 2017 Registration:
- Candidates need to browse the official website.
- The look out the home page and find the “GATE 2017 Online Application Form”.
- Now candidates have to create an account by entering the necessary details.
- After that applicant should select the three cities in which he/she want to join the test.
- Now submit the online application fee and enclose the required documents.
- After doing all the process check the duly filled application form and click on the submit button.
Here we provide the details regarding the GATE 2017 Application Form. Candidates can bookmark our website to get the latest update about GATE examination 2017 . You can also share these details with your friends.
Incoming search terms: