GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016 Download at ojas.gujarat.gov.in :- Here we have good news for those candidates who have applied for the Medical Officer Recruitment exam through Gujarat Public Service Commission because we are going to provide the details about the GPSC MO Admit Card 2016. The Admit Card of GPSC Medical Officer is likely to announce by the Gujarat Public Service Commission through online mode. Candidates who have applied and going to appear in the recruitment examination can download the call letter from the official website of the commission. The recruitment notification is released by the Gujarat Public Service Commission to appoint the candidates for Medical Officer Position. Huge numbers of candidates have sent their application form to the commission and doing the preparation for the examination to crack the examination and get hired as a medical officer across the Gujarat state.
GPSC MO-Call Letter 2016
The call letter will be issued on the authorized portal of the Gujarat Public Service Commission. The commission is responsible for organizing the recruitment exam in the Gujarat state and selecting the eligible candidates for the vacant posts. The official person of the Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the notification as per the requirement and select the suitable applicants through the selection process.
- Name of the Conducting Authority: GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission)
- Position Name: Medical Officer (MO)
- Total Number of Vacant Positions: 1541 posts
- Admit Card Date: Before 15 to 20 days of examination
- Location of the Job: Gujarat
- Official Website: ojas.gujarat.gov. In or www.gpsc.gujarat.gov. in
The call latter of the GPSC Medical Officer will hold the candidate’s details which will be needed during the examination such as roll number, registration number, the day of the examination, exam date and timing, etc.
The MO Call Latter will not be sent to the candidates through any process; the applicant needs to download it from the main portal of GPSC. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the details like name, registration number, etc.
Candidate selection will be made through Written Exam and Interview. Those applicants will be passed in the written exam they will be shortlisted for the interview round and the final selection will be done through interview round.
Steps to download the GPSC MO Admit Card 2016
- Applicants required accessing the official website of the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- Then look out for the admit card option on the home page.
- Click on the appropriate link of the call letter and fill up the required information.
- Then check out the all filled details and click on the submit button.
- The admit card will open on your computer screen.
- Download the printout of admit card and save the call letter for future use.
- GPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2016 Download at ojas.gujarat.gov.in