GPSC Recruitment 2016 for Medical Officer 1541 Posts Apply Here :-Gujarat Public Service Commission has published a recruitment notification for the posts of Medical Officer (MO). This is huge recruitment notice in which 1541 posts are available for the Medical Officer positions. Job seekers who are waiting for the job opportunity in the medical field then here is the golden chance for them to getting hired as a Medical Officer in Gujarat State through this job notification.
GPSC Recruitment 2016
Interested candidates who want to apply for this recruitment notice can apply through online mode. Candidates must have the eligibility criteria to apply for this recruitment otherwise they cannot apply for this job.
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Name of the Vacant Posts: Medical Officer
- Total Number of Available Positions: 1541 Posts
- Apply Procedure: Online Mode
- Salary Package: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 5400/-
- Start date to Apply Online: 15-07-2016
- Last date to Apply Online: 16-08-2016
- Official Website: http://www.gpsc.gujarat.gov. in/
Category Wise Positions:
- General: 632 Posts
- SC (Schedule Class): 108 Positions
- UEWS: 154 Posts
- E.B.C.: 416 Positions
- ST (Schedule Tribe): 231 Vacancies
- Total Vacancies: 1541 Posts
GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
GPSC stands for Gujarat Public Service Commission which is responsible for recruiting the eligible candidates in the Gujarat State. The Gujarat Public Service Commission appoints suitable candidates on the basis of their talent in various jobs such as Bank Jobs, Railways Jobs, College Jobs, Medical Jobs, and Police Jobs.
- Candidate age should be greater than 21 years and must be less than 40 years to be eligible for the Medical Officer Post.
- The age relaxation will be provided 5 years to the woman candidates of UEWS Section Category.
Required Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have qualified the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree from an authorized university.
- Applicants must have also passed out any other qualifications to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956.
- Candidates should hold the basic knowledge of computer application.
- Before joining the job applicants must also register under the Gujarat Medical Council Act 1967.
Procedure to apply for GPSC MO Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are clear the eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment via online process.
- First of all, candidates will have to open the official website of the Gujarat Public Service Commission.
- Then check out the left-hand side section on the homepage and click on the advertisement option.
- Then search the Medical Officer notification and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Then application form will generate on the computer screen and fill up the “Personal Details, Qualification Details, and other required information”.
- Click on the save button and take the hard copy of complete application form.
- At last, click on the submit form and you have to submit the online application form before the 16-08-2016.