Himalayan Forest Research Institute HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2016 For Junior Project Fellow Apply is going to conduct the Walk-In-Interview for the posts of Junior Project Fellow (JPF). The application will work after the selection for the project which name is “Ecological studies on distribution patterns & plant food resources of butterflies along altitudinal gradients in different ecosystems of western Himalayas subalpine forests of HP” on the temporary basis.
Job seekers don’t miss this golden opportunity and attend the Walk-In-Interview and get hired in the Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI), Shimla as a Junior Project Fellow. Candidates will be appointed based on the interview and interview will be held on 28-07-2016 at VC Room of Institute.
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Himalayan Forest Research Institute (HFRI), Shimla
- Name of the Vacant Posts: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
- Total Number of Available Position: 01
- Apply Process: Walk-In-Interview
- Selection Procedure: Interview
- Interview Location: VC Room of Institute
- Interview date: 28-07-2016
- Official Website: http://hfri.icfre.gov. In/
HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2016
HFRI stands for Himalayan Forest Research Institute, which is located in Shimla and provides the higher education in the forest department. Lots of eligible candidates are pursuing various bachelor and master degree programs to complete their higher education. Now the Himalayan Forest Research Institute needs candidates who can join the position of Junior Project Fellow.
Only those candidates can apply for the Junior Project Fellow posts who are eligible for the recruitment, so candidates who are interested in this vacancy must read the below criteria for this recruitment.
- Candidate age must be below than 28 years on the date of interview.
- The upper age relaxation will be available only for the ST, SC and OBC applicants as per the Government norms.
- Those candidates have qualified the High School and Intermediate from an authorized institution they are eligible to apply for the Junior Project Fellow Post.
- Applicants must also hold the degree of M.Sc in Zoology or Forestry or Biotechnology/ Entomology from a recognized university.
Procedure to apply for HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2016
- Interested candidates can visit the official website.
- Find out the Junior Project Fellow notification and read the eligibility criteria.
- If you have all the required qualification, then fill up an application form in prescribed format.
- Enclose the all necessary documents like original mark sheets, certificates, experience, etc. and attend the Walk-In-Interview on the given times and date.
- The interview will be organized at VC Room of Institute.
In this article, candidates can grab the details regarding the Himalayan Forest Research Institute HFRI Shimla Recruitment 2016 For Junior Project Fellow Apply. Job hunters who want to know latest notifications then you can bookmark our website. Our team of professionals updates the website with the help of official notifications.