Indian Navy Recruitment 2016–2017 For Multi Tasking Staff:- Indian Navy is inviting the application form in prescribed format for the position of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) and other posts. Candidates who are interested and want to get hired by the Indian Navy they can apply by sending the application form before the last date. The main purpose to conduct this recruitment is to find out the eligible candidates for the posts such as Peon, Dhobi, Barber, Watchman, Safaiwala, Dresser, Ward Sahayika & Lab Attendant, etc.
Job seekers who want to get hired by the Indian Navy they have a great chance to get appointed in the Indian Navy with a good pay scale. So don’t miss this golden opportunity to get selected in the Indian Navy.
- Name of the Organization: Indian Navy
- Total Number of Vacant Positions: 262 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Ministerial): 246 Posts
- Watchman: 35 Posts
- Safaiwala: 157 Posts
- Peon: 54 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial): 16 Posts
- Ward Sahayika: 06 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 06 Posts
- Barber: 01 Post
- Dhobi: 01 Post
- Dresser: 02 Posts
- Apply Procedure: Application Form
- Last date to Apply: 20-08-2016
- Official Website: http://www.indiannavy.nic. in/
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016–2017
A recruitment notification has published by the Indian Navy for fulfilling the positions of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). Candidates who are interested they have to send their application form before the 20-08-2016 otherwise your application will not be accepted. Candidates will be appointed based on the written examination.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 27 years for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (Ministerial).
- Applicant should age should be above than 18 years and must be below than 25 years for Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial).
- The age relaxation will be available 5 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD applicants as per the government rules.
- Candidates who have qualified the Matriculation from an authorized board they are eligible for Multi-Tasking Staff (Ministerial) position.
- Applicants must have passed out the Matriculation and Proficiency in the related trade for Multi-Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial) post.
Procedure to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2016–2017
- Candidates who are eligible only they can apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates can apply by sending the application form and attach the required documents with the application form.
- Candidates should enclose the certificates such as the photograph, 10th & 12th certificates, other important documents.
- Send the complete application form with the self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 60/- and to the Flag Officer Commanding in Chief (for Staff Officer (Civilian Recruitment Cell)), Headquarters Southern Naval Command, Kochi – 682 004.
In this article, candidates can take the details about the Indian Navy Recruitment 2016–2017 For Multi Tasking Staff. candidates who want to get more details so you can bookmark our website. we update the website daily according to the official notifications.
Incoming search terms: