ISRO Recruitment 2016 for Scientist / Engineer Technician Posts Apply Online :- The authority persons of the Indian Space Research Organization has issued a recruitment notification for the posts of Library Assistant, Scientist/ Engineer, Scientific Assistant, Technician B, Technical Assistant, and other posts. Candidates who are qualified and searching the jobs they can apply for this recruitment through online mode.
ISRO Recruitment 2016
The main purpose to conduct this recruitment is to find out the suitable and skilled candidates for the vacant positions. In this recruitment 248 total numbers of vacancies are available. Candidates will have to submit the online application form on before 29-08-2016
- Name of the Association: Indian Space Research Organization
- Name of the Positions: Library Assistant, Scientist/ Engineer, Scientific Assistant, etc
- Total number of posts: 248 Vacancies
- Closing Date: 29-08-2016
- Official Website: isro.gov. in
Available vacancies Information:
- Social Research Assistant: 01 Post
- Programme Assistant: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 33 Posts
- Technician B: 103 Posts
- Junior Producer: 01
- Library Assistant: 01 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 11 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer: 88 Posts
- Social Research Officer-C: 01 Posts
- Draughtsman ‘B’: 07 Posts
ISRO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Space Research Organization is going to recruit the eligible candidates for fulfilling the vacant posts of Library Assistant, Scientist/ Engineer, Scientific Assistant, and other vacancies. Candidates have a great chance for getting appointed in the ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) through this notification.
Candidates who are interested in applying they should possess the below eligibility criteria, or you will not be able to attend the recruitment examination.
- A candidate who is going to apply their age must be above than 18 years and should be below than 35 years to be eligible for this recruitment.
- The upper age relaxation will be provided to the reserved and unreserved category candidates as per the organization’s rules.
- Those candidates want to apply they should possess the under graduation and degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates should also have qualified the post-graduation degree/ diploma in the relevant field from an authorized university.
- The selection will be done through Written Test and Personal Interview.
- The exam and interview will be conducted by the official persons of the organization.
Procedure to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who have the eligibility criteria only they can apply for this recruitment by sending the application form.
- Go to the official website and find out the recruitment notice.
- Read the all given instructions carefully.
- Fill up the application form with the necessary details.
- Attach the required documents and submit the form fee.
- Take the hard copy of the application form further use and click on the submit button.