JIPMER stands for Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry. The authority persons of JIPMER have revealed a recruitment advertisement for the posts of Staff Nurse, X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis), X-Ray Technician (Radio-Therapy) and Physical Instructor. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment by sending the application form at Director JIPMER Puducherry-605006.
Candidates who have completed their educational qualification and now searching in the field of education then this is good chance for them to apply for this recruitment and get selected as a Staff Nurse, X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis), X-Ray Technician (Radio-Therapy) and Physical Instructor. Candidates have to send their application form before the 16-08-2016.
- Name of the Organization: JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research)
- Number of Vacant Positions: 92 posts
- Name of the Positions:
- Physical Instructor – 01
- Staff Nurse – 82
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Therapy) – 04
- X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis) – 05
- Apply Procedure: Application Form
- Last Date to Apply: 16-08-2016
- Salary Package: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- + Grade Pay.
- Official website: http://jipmer.edu. In/
JIPMER Recruitment 2016
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry is going to recruit the suitable candidates for the various positions. Candidates who are interested have to be eligible to apply for the available positions. Candidates will be appointed by written examination.
- Those applicants age is less than 40 years, and that age is greater than 21 years, they are eligible to apply.
- Age upper relaxation will be available only for the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.
Candidates who have qualified any degree or diploma (General Nursing) and Midwifery from a recognized university with Registered as Nurse and Midwife under Indian Nursing Council and State Nursing Council then they are eligible to apply for Staff Nurse Position.
X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis, Radio-Therapy)
- Candidates must be passed out the high school and intermediate from an authorized board.
- Should be qualified the B.Sc or Diploma (Medical Radiation Technology) from recognized University with minimum 02-year experience in operating Radio Diagnosis or Radiotherapy Equipment.
- Candidates have the certificate of the 10+2 from a recognized board.
- Must possess the Degree of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) from an authorized university with at least 02-year experience as Physical Instructor.
Procedure to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2016
- Candidates should visit the official website of the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.
- Go to the career section and find out the recruitment notification of the vacant posts.
- There are eligibility available and if you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form and enclose the photocopies of the required documents.
- Send the application form at Director JIPMER Puducherry-605006 before the 16-08-2016.
Incoming search terms: