JPSC conducts the Civil serivices exam 2015. Jharkhand PSC has released a notification for filling up of vacant posts in Civil Services Department to fill 265 vacancies. It’s golden chance for all the government job seekers to the Civil Service job. The JPSC is well known as Jharkhand public service commission. The commission works for on behalf of state government of Jharkhand. The fundamental objective for the public service commission is to conduct the online competitive exams and interview process for the candidates to recruit the various vacancies available in the state. Recently it released notification for the 6th Combined Civil Service exam 2015. Many candidates applied for this recruitment and are searching for the JPSC 6th Civil Service Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015. Those candidates who want to qualify it, should prepare as per the syllabus prescribed for the written exam. With the help of JPSC 6th Civil Service Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 candidates will come to know from which point their preparation has to be started. For this reason we have given JPSC 6th CCS exam syllabus, JPSC 6th Civil Service Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 from the official site jpsc.gov.in.
JPSC 6th CCS Exam Pattern Syllabus
Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand public service commission
Official Site: jpsc.gov.in
Name of the Examination: civil service exam
Category: JPSC 6th Civil Service exam pattern syllabus
JPSC 6th Civil Services Prelims Exam Pattern
- The prelims question paper consists of 400 marks
- Candidates need to two papers namely civil service aptitude test (CSAT) paper-1 And civil service aptitude test (CSAT) paper-2.
- each question paper contains 200 marks and time duration is 2 hours
- All the two question papers are of objective type only.
- Job hunters who qualify in the prelims exam are eligible to attend the mains exam.
|Prelims Exam pattern||Paper||Subject||Number of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Written Test (Prelims)||PAPER I||CSAT – 1(General Studies)||200||2 Hours|
|PAPER II||CSAT – 2(General Aptitude)||200||2 Hours|
JPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Pattern
- The mains exam paper consist of 1000 marks
- Applicants need to write 6 papers
- The duration of each paper is 3 hours
- When compared to the prelims, mains exam is a descriptive type exam.
- Paper-1 & 2 are language papers and Paper-3 is social studies
- Paper-4 is Indian polity and Paper-5 is Indian economy
- Paper-6 is general science and technology
- Finally the personal interview consist of 100 marks
- The grand total for the both mains and personal interviews is 1100 as mentioned the below table please go through once.
|Exam||Paper||Remarks||Number of Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Written Test (Main Exam)||Paper I||language paper (General Hindi)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper II||language paper(General English)||100||3 Hours|
|Paper III||social studies||200||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Indian polity||200||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Indian economy||200||3 Hours|
|Paper VI||general science & technology||200||3 Hours|
JPSC Civil Services Mains Exam Syllabus 2015
JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Syllabus for Paper I
Usage of words
Translation of passages etc.
Usage of words
Translation of passages etc.
JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Syllabus for Paper II
Language and Literature.
JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Syllabus for Paper III
JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Syllabus for Paper IV
Indian Constitution & Polity.
JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Syllabus for Paper V
JPSC Civil Services Main Exam Syllabus for Paper VI
How to Download JPSC 6th CCS Pre Mains Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015
You need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the link to download syllabus
- Search for pdf of civil service Syllabus 2015
- Download it carefully
- Take printout of it to start your preparation
Thanks to visit our site www.examresultfunda.com. We hope that you like our article on JPSC 6th Civil Service Exam Pattern Syllabus 2015 CCS Prelims Mains Examination Solved Questions Paper jpsc.gov.in and also appreciate it. And we daily update you about these type of articles. So you can also share this article on the social networking sites like facebook, twitter, piterest, stumleupon, etc through the social media buttons given below. If you have any query or doubt then you can give your feedback on the commenting section.
Incoming search terms:
- free model test paper of 100 question each for jpsc
- 6th combimed civil(pt)comp exam 2016 date
- written or objective 6th Jpsc main exam
- previous years solved question jpsc 6th
- previous year solved question in science and technology for jpsc
- previous year questions paper of jpsc main paper3
- jpsc sylaybas
- jpsc question is objective or paragraph type
- jpsc departmental exam
- for jharkhand 6th pt exam sample paper