Karnataka High Court District Judge Admit Card 2016 Download Here:- The Admit Card of Karnataka High Court District Judge has been revealed by the Karnataka State High Court. The admit card has been issued through online mode and those candidates have applied for the examination and going to appear for the examination can download the admit card from the official website of the Karnataka State High Court.
The admit card has been declared for the recruitment examination for the posts of District Judges. There are 49 total numbers of posts of District Judges and the main purpose of conducting this examination is to select the eligible and talented candidates for the available positions. The other details regarding admit card is mentioned below.
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Karnataka State High Court
- Name of the Available Position: District Judges
- Total number of Vacant Positions: 49 Posts
- Admit Card Status: Revealed
- Date of the Exam: 13-08-2016
- Official Website: http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic. In
Karnataka High Court District Judge Admission Ticket 2016
The preliminary examination of the direct recruitment of District Judge on 15-06-2016 at various examination centres and lots of eligible candidates have appeared in the examination. Now the second examination will be conducted on 13-08-2016 at numerous test centres.
Candidates should download the admit card before the examination date and must bring the admit card on the day of examination. This is the rule of the organization that without admission ticket no one candidate can get entered in the examination hall.
Candidates can download their admit card by entering the details such as “Application Number & Date of Birth”. Admit card is the most important documents for all the candidates because it holds some crucial details such as exam day & time, exam date, subject name, exam venue, etc.
Procedure to download the Karnataka High Court District Judge Admit Card 2016
Candidates who have applied and going to appear for the examination can download the admit card from the authorized portal of the Karnataka State High Court. Below we write the steps to download the admit card so candidates read the below instructions carefully.
- First of all, candidates will have to browse the official website of the Karnataka State High Court.
- Then find out the high court recruitment notification and open the notification.
- Click on the admit card option and enter the “Application Number & Date of Birth”.
- Click on the “Generate” button and the admit card will generate on the computer screen.
- Download the admit card for exam use and keep it save for later use.
In the above article, candidates can grab the details regarding the Karnataka High Court District Judge Admit Card 2016 Download Here. job seekers who want to get more details about those notifications like the answer key, the result then you can bookmark our website.