Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 90 Teaching and Non-Teaching posts :-Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 90 Teaching and Non-Teaching posts at www.keralapsc.gov.in . In this article, we are going to offer the detail about the (Kerala Public Service Commission) KPSC Recruitment 2016. Candidates who want to get government teaching and non-teaching job in Kerala state so they need to take a look at this article properly.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 notification has been announced by the Kerala Public Service Commission. The recruitment notification is released through online and the main reason to organize this recruitment is to select the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant posts of teaching and non-teaching.
Kerala PSC Recruitment Details 2016:
Name of Position: Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
Total Numbers of Positions: 90
Name of the Position Number of Posts
- Assistant Professor 1
- Instructor in Stenography 1
- Part Time Tailoring Instructor 1
- Driver-Cum-Office-Attendant (HDV) 1
- Guard Gr.II 1
- Assistant Professor of Oral Medicine & Radiology 1
- Radiographer Grade II 1
- Higher Secondary School Teacher in Social Work 1
- Lecturer in Architecture 1
- Lecturer in Physics 1
- Lecturer in Sanskrit (Jyothisha) 1
- Lecturer in Music 1
- Lecturer in Arabic 1
- Lecturer in Islamic History 1
- Lecturer in Urdu 1
- Senior Lecturer in Genito-Urinary Surgery 1
- Senior Lecturer in Anesthesiology 1
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Physics 1
- Lecturer in Law 1
- Driver- Cum-Office Attendant (LDV) 2
- Driver (HDV) 2
- High School Assistant (Physical Science) Malayalam Medium 2
- LD Typist/ Clerk Typist/ Typist Clerk 3
- Lecturer in Statistics 3
- Boat Syrang 4
- Projection Assistant 4
- Drawing Teacher (High School) 6
- Lower Division Clerk 8
- Driver Grade II (LDV) 11
- Assistant Insurance Medical Officer 12
- Lecturer in Mathematics 14
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 41 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Candidates must have qualified Post Graduate or BA or B.Sc or B.Com or Degree or SSLC or Diploma from an authorized university.
Selection procedure will be done on the basis of following tasks:-
- Written Test
- OMR Test
How to Apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016
The KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) is going to appoint the 90 candidates for the teaching and non-teaching candidates. Those candidates who are interested in this recruit they need to know the eligibility criteria, age limitations, procedure to apply before applying for this recruitment.
Candidates who are interested for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 90 Teaching and Non-Teaching posts so they can apply by submitting the online application form which is available on the official website of the KPSC.
Last date to apply: 20-07-2016
For all the latest information visit the official website because they have updated the information regarding the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2016.
Incoming search terms: