We have good news for those candidates who are searching the Maharashtra Water Resource Dept. Recruitment 2016,1256 JE Posts. In this article, we are going to provide the details regarding the Maharashtra Water Resource Department Recruitment for Junior Engineer. Candidates who are interested then must read the below details carefully.
Applications in prescribed format are inviting from the Maharashtra Water Resource Department for fulfilling the vacant posts of Junior Engineer. This is a great opportunity for the candidates to get selected as a Junior Engineer in the Maharashtra Water Resource Department. The main reason to organize this recruitment is to find out the suitable and talented candidates for the Junior Engineer Positions.
Job seekers can apply for this Junior Engineer post by sending the application form in the appropriate format before the last date. In case candidates send the application form after the last date then their applications will not be accepted.
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Maharashtra Water Resource Department
- Name of the available Posts: JE (Junior Engineer)
- Total Number of Vacant Positions: 1256 Posts
- Apply Method: Application Form
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Interview
- Salary Package: Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4300/-.
- Official website: https://wrd.maharashtra.gov. In/
Maharashtra Water Resource Dept Recruitment 2016
Maharashtra Water Resource Department is going to hire the Junior Engineer with a good pay scale. Candidates need to be eligible for this recruitment if they want to apply for the junior engineer positions.
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and must be below than 33 years as on 18-02-2016.
- The upper age relaxation will be only to the reserved category applicants as per government norms.
- Candidates should have qualified the 10th from a recognized board.
- Applicants must possess the Diploma (Civil Engineering) from an authorized university/ institution.
Applicants will be appointed on the basis of following tasks:-
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.700/-
- Reserved candidates: Rs.350/-
- Physically Handicapped candidates: Rs.350/-
Method to apply for Maharashtra Water Resource Dept Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website and find out the Maharashtra Water Resource Dept. Recruitment 2016,1256 JE Posts.
- If you are eligible, then click on the applied button.
- On the next page, a form will generate, and you have to fill that form with necessary details.
- Attach the necessary documents and upload the signature and photograph.
- At last, collect the hard copy of the complete form and click on the submit button.
In this article, candidates can grab the Recruitment details about the Maharashtra Water Resource Dept. job seekers who want to get the latest notification then you can bookmark our website.