We have good news for all the job seekers because we are going to provide the information about the Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2016/17 Online. There are Technical Supervisor, Boiler Attendant, Cage Mistry-cum Boiler Attendant and Workshop Attendant positions are available in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare organization. Interested candidates need to focus on the below article and grab the every detail regarding this notification.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is going to recruit the eligible and talented candidates for the posts of Technical Supervisor, Boiler Attendant, Cage Mistry-cum Boiler Attendant and Workshop Attendant. Candidates who are interested in these vacant positions they can apply by sending the application form before the end dates.
- Conducting Authority Name: Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Total Number of Vacant Positions: 12 Posts
- Posts Name:
- Technical Supervisor: 03
- Boiler Attendant: 03
- Cage Mistry-cum Boiler Attendant: 01
- Workshop Attendant: 05
- Apply Procedure: Application Form
- The last date to submit the Application Form: 25-08-2016
Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2016
This is the golden chance for the candidates who are searching the government job nowadays. They can apply by sending the application form and clear the selection rounds and get hired on the available positions as a government employee. Selected candidates will receive a good salary per month.
The applicants will be appointed by following tasks:-
- Written Test
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 25 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable3 years for Other Backward Class candidates only.
- Technical Supervisor: Candidates should be qualified the degree of B.Sc or BA (Physics or Chemistry) or B.Sc in Microbiology to be suitable for Technical Supervisor position.
- Boiler Attendant: Those candidates have the 2nd class Boiler Attendant Certificate with minimum two-year experience of attending the Boilers they can apply for the Boiler Attendant post.
- Cage Mistry-cum Boiler Attendant: Candidates must possess the Competency certificate of required standard to hold the change of Boilers and should also have the at least two-year experience.
- Workshop Attendant: Candidates should pass out the Matriculation and Certificate in Machinist /Fitter /Turner /Refrigeration /Air Conditioning /Electrician or Wireman or Instrument Mechanic Mechanic Mechatronics from an authorized institution.
- Workshop Attendant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with GP Rs.1800/-
- Technical Supervisor: Rs. 9,300 – 34800/- with GP Rs. 4200/-
- Cage Mistry-cum Boiler Attendant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with GP Rs.1900/-
- Boiler Attendant: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- with GP Rs.1900/-
Procedure to apply for Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare Recruitment 2016/17 Online:
- Go to the official website of the organization.
- Find out the notification and read the given instructions.
- Download the application form and fill up with the required details.
- Attach the mandatory documents and send the application form before the 25-08-2016 to the office of the Director, Central Research Institute, Kasauli, Distt. Solan, (HP) – 173204.
Incoming search terms:
- ministry of health and family welfare in workshop attendant form downlode
- boilerattendantpost com
- ministry of health and family welfare in workshop attendant