MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Vacancy 450 :- MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission which has revealed a recruitment notification for the Tax Assistant Vacancies. The Tax Assistant vacancy is available and 450 total number posts are vacant. Candidates who are now searching the job in Maharashtra state they can apply for this recruitment. The MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is the largest recruitment organization of the Maharashtra state and India. Day by day and month after month huge numbers of eligible candidates get appointed through Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The MPSC recruits the candidates in many organizations such as Railway, Government Schools and Colleges, Companies, etc.
- Association Name: MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission)
- Vacant Post Name: Tax Assistant
- Total Number of Position: 450
- Apply Mode: Online Mode
- Written Exam Date: 28-08-2016
- Website: mahapsc.mahaonline.gov. in
MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment
Willing candidates can apply for this recruitment by submitting the online application form. Candidates who clear the eligibility criteria of the recruitment notification can fill up the online application between 05-07-2016 to 25-07-2016. Candidates have to submit the application form fee which will be Rs. 365/- for General and Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates and Rs. 265/- for Schedule Class (SC)/ Schedule Tribe (ST) applicants.
Candidate age must be above than 18 years and should be below than 38 years to be eligible to apply for this Tax Assistant vacancy. Candidates who have qualified the graduation they can apply for Tax Assistant post.
The authority person will select the candidates on the basis of following tasks:-
- Written Test
- Typing Test
- Computer Test
MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Pattern and Admit Card
The candidates section will be made through written test, typing test, and computer test. The exam will hold the 200 questions and the question will be multiple choices. The exam will have the 400 marks. The exam duration will be 2 hours. The every question paper will hold the question from the subjects like Marathi, Aptitude, General Knowledge, English, Numerical Ability, etc. the question paper will come in English and Marathi language.
The admit card will be released through the online process on the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Candidates have to download the admit card before the exam date. To download the admit card candidates need to enter some essential details like name, roll number and registration number.
Procedure to apply for MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment
- Interested candidates need to log on to the MPSC official website.
- Search the MPSC Tax Assistant Notification read the notification eligibility criteria.
- If you fulfill the eligibility, then you can apply. Otherwise, you will be able to apply for this recruitment.
- Now hit on apply online button and provide the all asking details.
- Attach the Xerox copies of the required documents and click on the submit button.
- Before submit the application form review the filing information.
- Collect the hard copy of the duly filled application form for later use.
- MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Vacancy 450
Incoming search terms:
- eligibility for mpsc tax assistant exam
- mpsc tax assistant recruitment 2016
- whether typing is necessary for next year recruitment of tax assistance exam mpsc