NIPHM stands for The National Institute of Plant Health Management which has published an NIPHM Recruitment 2016, Hyderabad notice regarding the posts of Programmer and other positions. The main reason to organize this recruitment is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant positions. Those candidates are interested in this recruitment and are also eligible can apply by attending the Walk-In-Interview on the specified date and time. The Walk-In-Interview for the Programmer and other positions will be conducted by the authorized persons of the NIPHM at Hyderabad.
Job seekers are going to appear in the walk-in-interview on the 01-08-2016 date at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad and those will be qualified in the interview they will be appointed as a Software Programmer, Pesticide Management Division, Entomology / Plant Pathology, and Plant Pathology.
- Name of the Organization: NIPHM (National Institute of Plant Health Management)
- Name of the Positions: Software Programmer, Pesticide Management Division, Entomology / Plant Pathology and Plant Pathology
- Apply Procedure: Walk-In-Interview
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: http://niphm.gov. in
NIPHM Recruitment 2016
Those candidates want to apply for the vacant posts they have to be eligible for this recruitment. The eligibility criteria for the NIPHM Recruitment is below; candidates need to do focus on the below eligibility criteria, if they have not cleared the eligibility criteria then they will not attend the walk-in-interview.
- Research Associate (Software programmer) 1 post: Candidates age must be below than 40 for men and 45 for women.
- Senior Research Fellow (Pesticide Management) – 2 Post: Applicants age should not be greater than 35 for men & 40 for women.
- Senior Research Fellow -1 (Entomology): Candidates who want to apply than their age must be below than 35 for men & 40 for women.
- Senior Research Fellow -1 (Plant Pathology): Candidate age should be below than 35 for men & 40 for women.
- Junior Research Fellow -1 (Plant Pathology): that candidate age is below than 30 for men & 35 for women they can apply for the Junior Research Fellow -Plant Pathology posts.
Research Associate (Software programmer)
- Candidates who have qualified the degree of Ph.D. Or 1st master degree (M.Sc-Computer Application) with B.Sc. (Agriculture or Horticulture, Agricultural Engineering) is eligible to apply for the Research Associate (Software programmer) post.
- Those candidates have possessed the M.Sc, M.S, M.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology/Master in Computer Application (MCA) degree are also suitable to apply for this position.
Senior Research Fellow (Pesticide Management)
- Candidates must pass out the 10th and 12th class from an authorized board.
- Candidates should have the certificate of the degree of Ph.D., Master Degree in Related Discipline/ four years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree.
Steps to apply for NIPHM Recruitment 2016
- Candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply by attending the Walk-In-Interview with the prescribed application form.
- The Walk-In-Interview will be held on 01-08-2016 at National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar Hyderabad.
- Candidates should carry the required documents at the time of interview and report the venue of the interview at 9:00 am.