NRHM Delhi Recruitment 2016 Cashier & Doctor Apply Online Here :- In this article, candidates can grab the details about the NRHM Delhi Recruitment 2016 notification. We are going to sharing the details about the Pharmacist, Medical Assistant, Ward Boy, Lab Assistant, Doctor and other posts. Interested candidates should read the full article because we write each and every detail of the notification.
NRHM Delhi Recruitment 2016
Recently a recruitment advertisement has been published by the National Rural Health Mission Delhi for the posts of Cashier, Doctor, Medical assistant (female), Lab assistant, and Medical assistant (male), Physiotherapists, Ward boy, and Pharmacists. Candidates who want to apply they can send the application form which is available on the official website.
- Name of the Board: National Rural Health Mission Delhi
- Name of the Posts: Pharmacist, Medical Assistant, Ward Boy, Lab Assistant, Doctor and other posts
- Total Number of Posts: 5550 Vacancies
- Closing Date: 15-09-2016
- Official Website: nationalhealthmission. org
Available Vacancies Details:
- Medical assistant (female): 1186
- Medical assistant (male): 1186
- Doctor: 154
- Physiotherapists: 80
- Lab assistant: 964
- Cashier: 212
- Ward boy: 1568
- Pharmacists: 200
National Rural Health Mission Delhi Recruitment 2016
In the National Rural Health Mission Delhi, there are Cashier, Doctor, Medical assistant (female), Lab assistant, and Medical assistant (male), Physiotherapists, Ward boy and Pharmacists vacancies are available. Candidates who have completed their higher education and finding the jobs then they can apply for this recruitment. Before applying candidates must read the below eligibility criteria.
- Candidates should hold the degree of MBBS or MD or B.PT or 10+2 or B.Pharma from an authorized university.
- Candidates have the good academic records and minimum 55% marks in their education certificates.
Candidates will receive the salary as per month after getting appoint on the basis of following conditions:
- Physiotherapists, Pharmacists: Rs. 10000 to Rs. 25000
- Ward boy, Cashier, Lab assistant: Rs. 6500 to Rs. 15000
- Medical Assistant: Rs. 5500 to Rs. 15000
- Doctor: Rs. 15000 to Rs. 45550
The authority persons of National Rural Health Mission Delhi will select the candidates on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview.
Procedure to apply for the NRHM Delhi Recruitment 2016
- Candidates will need to browse the official website of the National Rural Health Mission Delhi.
- Find out the NRHM Delhi Notification and read the all given instructions carefully.
- Click on the applied button and fill up the application form.
- After filling up the information upload all documents and passport size photograph.
- Submit the prescribed application fee through online process.
- Take the hard copy of the form and submit after review thaw all details.