ONGC Recruitment 2016 For Engineers and Geo-Scientists Through GATE 2016:- ONGC recruitment 2016 for engineers and Geo-Scientists advertisement Notification apply online on its official website www.ongcindia.com. The candidates, who want to apply for the ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 should ensure that they fulfill all the requirements for the post to which they apply. Candidates must have passed Graduation Degree. Candidate’s upper age limit should not apply 30 Years except AEE.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online ONGC Application f: August 2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online ONGC Application: September 2016.
ONGC Recruitment 2016 for Engineers and Geo-Scientists Through GATE 2016
Candidates informed must need to submit their ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for the recruitment participation. Candidates, who applied for GATE 2016 can invite by the online Application. Eligible candidate need not pay any online application fee for ONGC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online. Interested students would be required to apply online mode only through its official website www.ongcindia.com.
The selection process will be considered should prepare based on the GATE Score, interview marks and qualification marks also required.
Name of the posts in ONGC recruitment 2016
- Transport Officer
- Programming officer
- Materials management officer
- AEE (Reservoir)
- AEE (Mechanical)
- AEE ( electronics )
- AEE ( electrical )
Candidate follows the selection process steps which are given below:-
- Written Exam (Only for those who appeared the GATE exam 2016)
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
How to Apply in ONGC Recruitment 2016
Students can follow these steps to apply for ONGC recruitment 2016
- Eligible students can apply ONLINE ONLY through its official website on www.ongcindia.com ed.
- The candidate can access the online application form at www.ongcindia.com.
- If there is no post, candidates belonging to reserved category can still apply for unreserved posts.
- Before registering/submitting their online applications on the website the students should possess the following steps:
- GATE-2016 Registration ID and Application ID
- Mobile number in which the OTP will be sent for completing the registration process
- Valid E-mail ID.
- Required Documents for the verification and passport size photograph
- No changes are allowed if the candidate has saved and submitted her/his online application.
- The candidates shortlisted for interview are required to upload the scanned copies of
Certificates at online application site for downloading the Interview Call Letter.
In above article, we are providing the information about the ONGC Recruitment 2016 for Engineers and Geo-Scientists through GATE 2016. ONGC offered vacancies for the candidates who are looking for the job in private sector. Only who are applied in Gate 2016 can register in the online application. For other details and information you should read above article and you should follow our official website www.ongcindia.com