Post Office Recruitment 2016 Postman PA SA MTS-20000 Online: Indian Postal Circle has released a recruitment notice for the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Postal Assistant (PA), Sorting Assistant (SA) and other positions. Job seekers who want to get appointed in the Indian Postal Circle Department then must apply for this recruitment because there are approximately 20000 total numbers of vacancies are available for the numerous kinds of positions.
- Association Name: Indian Postal Circle
- Employment Type: Government
- Salary Package: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Apply Procedure: Online and Offline Modes
- Authorized Website: indiapost.gov. in
- Total Number of Vacant Positions: 20000 (Around) Posts
Posts Name Are Mentioned Below:-
- Hindi Typist
- Mail Guard
- Postal Service Group ‘B.’
- Indian Postal Service Group ‘A.’
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Senior Hindi Translator
- Senior Artist
- Senior PS and Private Secretary
- Higher Selection Grade – I
- Higher Selection Grade – II
- Stenographers Grade-II
- SA (Sorting Assistant)
- MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff)
- PA (Postal Assistant)
- Inspector Posts
- Postmaster Cadres
- Stenographers Grade ‘D.’
- Lower Selection Grade Posts
Post Office Recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested in the above available vacancies then you can apply through online and offline modes. Applicants will be hired based on the Aptitude Test, Computer Proficiency Test/ Typing Test. Selected candidates will be appointed in the different cities such as Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Rajasthan Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, etc.
- Candidate age must be above than 18 years and should be below than 30 years.
- The age relaxation will be given to the only reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
- Candidates must pass out the HSC (High School Class) and SSC (Senior Secondary Class) from any authorized board, and English must have the candidates in the HSC and SSC classes.
- To be eligible for this recruitment candidate must hold the Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, Diploma from a recognized University/ Institution.
Procedure to apply for Post Office Recruitment 2016
- Go to the official website for Post Office Recruitment 2016 Postman PA SA MTS-20000 Online.
- Find out the career and recruitment option.
- Search the desired post advertisement and read the all given instructions.
- If you are eligible, then click on the applied link.
- The application fee is Rs. 400/- for unreserved and OBC candidates and there is no fee for the reserved and women applicants.
- Must pay the application fee via online or offline modes before the last date.
- Fill up the application form with necessary details like academic details, personal information, and some other details.
- Attach the Xerox copies of the required certificates and schooling documents.
- Review the application and take the printout of complete application form.
- At last, click on the submit button and submit the application form along with application fee successfully.
Incoming search terms: