Latest Update Regarding the New Vacancy of Punjab MO recruitment, we are going to serve the details in front of you about the Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016, Medical Officer-321. Candidates can read the given below details carefully and get the every little bit information regarding this notification. Directorate of Health & Family Punjab has published a recruitment notice regarding the Punjab Healt5h Department Recruitment for the position of Medical Officer. There are 321 total numbers of vacant posts for the Psychiatry, Radiology, Skin &VD, Anesthesia, Medicine, ENT, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Orthopedics, Pathology, Pediatrics, TB & Chest posts.
Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016:
Medical Officer-321 vacancies are available in the Punjab Health Department, and this notification is revealed by the Directorate of Health & Family Punjab. Those candidates are eligible and want to take this opportunity can apply by Walk in Interview, which will be held on 23-07-2016.
- Name of the Organization: Directorate of Health & Family Punjab
- Apply Process: Walk-In-Interview
- Salary Scale: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + Rs. 5400/- as Grade Pay + NPA + Admissible PG Allowance
- Interview Date: 23-07-2016
- Total number of vacant posts: 321
- Post Name: Medical Officer
- ENT – 01 Post
- General Surgery – 39 Posts
- Pathology – 07 Posts
- TB & Chest- 04 Posts
- Paediatrics – 107 Posts
- Radiology – 38 Posts
- Psychiatry – 27 Posts
- Skin & V.D. – 03 Posts
- Medicine – 47 Posts
- Orthopaedics – 07 Posts
- Anaesthesia – 36 Posts
- Gynaecology – 05 Posts
Punjab Health Department Recruitment Eligibility:
- Candidate age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 37 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category (SC, ST, PWD, OBC, EXSM, etc.) as per the government norms
- Those candidates have qualified the degree of MBBS they can apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates should be registered by any recognized Medical Council in India.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview.
- The interview will be organized at Auditorium, State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Complex, Near Civil Hospital, Phase-VI, Ajitgarh, (Mohali) Contact No. – 0172- 2266938.
Procedure to apply for Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016
Below we provide the method of applying for this recruitment. Candidates take a look on below steps and apply for the Medical Officer vacancy.
- Candidates should open the official website of the organization.
- Check out the home page and go to the notification zone.
- Read the full notification and instructions and click on the applied button.
- Enter the required information and enclose the Xerox copies of the mandatory documents.
- Take the hard copy of the complete form and click on the submit button.
- Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016, Medical Officer-321