RMSA Teachers Recruitment Vacancy For English |Maths |Science : RMSA or Rashtriya Madhyamik Sikska Abhiyaan has issued the notifications for the posts of graduate teachers in the subjects English, Maths and Science. This recruitment process is approved by the Assam Government. One can get all the details regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification required etc through the advertisement present on the official website i.e www.rmsaassam.in. This is the official website of the RMSA or Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyaan and includes all the necessary information.
RMSA Teachers Recruitment Details
RSMA through this recruitment process will be targeting the candidates who want to make their career in teaching line. This is the first career opportunity provided by the RMSA in the year 2015. According to the advertisement, RSMA will be targeting the candidates for the total vacancies of 32. These 32 vacancies are for the posts of a graduate teacher in the subject viz. English, Maths and Science.
Out of 32 there are total 17 vacancies available for the post of Graduate teacher in English, 10 for the post of graduate teachers in the subject Science and 5 vacancies for the post of graduate teachers in the subject Mathematics. Interview for this recruitment process will be held on 22 January 2015 and 23rd January 2015.
Total Jobs: 32
- For Post 01(Graduate Teacher in English): 17
- For Post 02(Graduate Teacher in Maths): 05
- For Post 03(Graduates Teacher in Science):10
- Interview date: 22nd January and 23rd January 2015
- Online website: rmsassam.in
There are total 13 schools which are participating in this recruitment process. The names of the schools included in this recruitment process are Karimganj, Nalbari, Barkheti, Chenga, Mandia etc.
RMSA Teachers Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have to follow the minimum eligibility criteria, to apply for this recruitment processes. These are:
- Candidate must be have a BA/B.Sc degree along with B.T/B.Ed degree
- Candidate age must not be more than 38 years
- Candidates must have the experience of working in any CBSE affiliated school
- Candidate must have proficiency in the language like English and Assamese or any other regional language.
Candidates who won’t be able to fulfill these criteria will not be allowed to sit in the recruitment process. So it is advised to the candidates that they beforehand check whether they fulfill the respective criteria or not.
RMSA Teachers Vacancy For English |Maths |Science
RSMA or Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyaan is a comprehensive programmer which is conducted by the government of India so as to provide the basic necessity i.e education to all the students who don’t have easy access to the education. This comprehensive programmer basically targets the students who lies between the age group of 14 years to 16 years for Secondary schools and students who lies in the age group of 16-18 years for the Higher secondary school in Assam.
Through this program, government is trying to make the educations accessible even to the remote location and is trying their best to make this education affordable for all the youngsters.
Candidate who have further inquiry can contact us through our website. Aim of our website is to provide you complete real and true details of “RMSA Teachers Recruitment Vacancy For English |Maths |Science “.
Incoming search terms:
- rmsassam in
- 2016-2017 job vacancy for b sc maths candidates in railway department
- rmsa merit list 2016 english subject
- vacajt list of science subject teachers in rmsa school of roopnagar