Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2016-2017| JRF- Vice Chancellor :-The Sardar Patel University is releasing the various vacancies in which suitable candidates will be appointed on the basis of their talent. Job seekers who are searching for the job then here is the golden opportunity for them to apply for Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Vice Chancellor potions.
Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2016-2017
Sardar Patel University is going to invite the application form the eligible and talented candidates for the Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Vice Chancellor potions. Candidates who are interested in the vacant positions can apply by sending the application form before the last dates.
- Name of the University: Sardar Patel University
- Name of the Available Positions: Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Vice Chancellor
- Apply Procedure: Application Form
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: http://www.spuvvn. Edu
Sardar Patel University Recruitment 2016
Sardar Patel University has published recruitment advertisements for the posts of Project Fellow, Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and Vice Chancellor. The main reason to organize this recruitment is to find out the eligible and talented candidates for the vacant positions.
- Project Fellow
- NET/GATE qualified : Rs. 16,000/- per month and Rs. 18,000/- per month
- Non-GATE/Non-NET – Rs. 14,000/- per month and Rs. 16,000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 28000/- + 10% HRA
- Candidate age must be below than 62 years for the posts of Vice-
- Other age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations.
- Project Fellow: Candidate should have qualified the degree of M. Sc (Botany or Biochemistry or Life Sciences or Biosciences) with at least of 55% marks from a recognized university.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Applicants must be pass out the degree of M. Sc. Chemistry (Physical or Organic or Inorganic or Ana lytical, Polymer) from an authorized university or institution.
- Vice Chancellor: candidates should be a somebody who has the highest level of skills, reliability, moralities and official commitment and applicants must also have minimum 10-year experience of teaching and research.
Sardar Patel University JRF/ Vice Chancellor/ Project Fellow Recruitment 2016 Apply Process:
- Candidates who have the eligibility criteria then you can apply by sending the application form.
- For the posts of Senior Research Fellow (SRF) candidates can send their application via email (email@example.com) and to the Dr. s. s. soni, co-principal investigator, Department of chemistry, Sardar Patel university, Vallabh Vidyanagar – 388 120, Gujarat.
- For other positions, candidates have to send their application form to the university before the end dates.
- Bring the bio-data and the Xerox copies result and other required certificates when going to attend the interview.
Sardar Patel University Recruitment Dates:
- Project Fellow:
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 20-08-2016
- Interview Date: 23-08-2016
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 13-08-2016
- Vice Chancellor: 22-08-2016