SBI RECRUITMENT 2016, Apply Online Form :- SBI has announced the vacancies for the year 2016 and here we are providing all the details regarding the SBI Recruitment procedure.. As for jobs in our country concerned, banking sector has always been a key for job seekers since its establishment. Both private and government sector banks are very special attraction among which State Bank of India (SBI). Which a good salary packages career growth prospects, employment advantages jobs in the State Bank Of India
State Bank of India is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company
- Name of the organization: State Bank of India
- Name of the post: Clerk
- Total posts: 15000
- Application mode: Online
- Fee: 600/-Rs for General and 100/-Rs for Reserved candidates
- Last date for fee payment: November 2016
- Age limit: 20 to 28 years (age relaxation will be done for reserved applicants)
- Tentative time frame for test: May-June
- Selection process: Based online test and interview
- Educational requirement: Degree (Graduation level)
- Web address: sbi.co. in
SBI RECRUITMENT 2016
STATE BANK OF INDIA (SBI) RECRUITMENT 2016
Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only and will have to appear for the test from an examination center for that particular state. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. Registration for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 will start from August and will continue till September.
Interested and eligible applicants will have to apply online within the prescribed time frame. To get details about the procedure of registration and eligibility conditions for State Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2016, just go through the article carefully.
STATE BANK OF INDIA C Recruitment Selection Process 2016
Selection Process step given below:
- Preliminary Examination (100 marks)
- Main Examination (200 marks)
- Group Discussion (20 marks)
- Interview (30 marks).
The Online Registration of Application starts from August 2016. The last date for Online Registration and payment of fees is 01/09/2016.
- You should have photocopy of ID proof
- Education Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Experience certificate
SBI RECRUITMENT Online Form
- The candidate should essentially be a Engineering graduate in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related fields from recognized University / Institution.
- Candidates with MBA qualification are preferred. Minimum 15 Years relevant experience.
- The candidate should essentially be a graduate from a recognized University and Candidates who are Chartered accountant / MBA (Finance) are preferred. Minimum 10 Years relevant experience.
HOW TO APPLY IN STATE BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2016
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sbi.co .in or statebankofindia. com.
- Send the hard copy of application form along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Resume, Educational Certificates: Mark Sheets/ Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment.