The government of Uttarakhand, State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) is going to SCERT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016, Lecturers-145 Apply Online. Candidates who are waiting for a great job opportunity as a lecturer than here is the golden opportunity come for you. Candidates who want to get appointed as a lecturer across the Uttarakhand state as a government employee then must apply through online mode.
Candidates will be selected as a Lecturer and will receive a good salary in monthly wise. It is a government job notification and candidates need to apply before the 13-08-2016. The other details regarding this recruitment advertisement like eligibility criteria, age limitations, education qualification, the method to apply, etc. is mentioned below.
- Name of the Association: State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT)
- Name of the Available Positions: Lecturer
- Total number of vacant Posts: 145
- Apply Procedure: Online Mode
- Salary package: Rs 15600 – 39100 + GP Rs 5400
- Last Date to Apply: 13-08-2016
- Official Website: http://www.scertup.co. In/
SCERT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016
The State Council of Educational Research & Training, Uttarakhand has uploaded a recruitment advertisement to fulfill the 145 available positions. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment and want to apply then you have to be eligible for apply. Below candidates can get the eligibility criteria of the SCERT Uttarakhand Recruitment.
- Candidate age must not be below than 18 years and should not be greater than 30 years.
- The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates only as per the government rules.
- Those candidates have the master degree or Ph.D. in the related subject’s with at least percentages of marks from an authorized university then they are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates should qualify NET or SLET organized by UGC (University Grants Permission).
Candidates will be selected by the authority persons of the State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT) based on the Written Test and Personnel Interview. First of all, the written exam will be conducted, and qualifying candidates will face the interview.
Procedure to apply for SCERT Uttarakhand Lecturer Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates can apply for the SCERT Uttarakhand Recruitment 2016, Lecturers-145 Apply Online with the help of below steps. Soc read the below steps carefully.
- Candidates need to access the official website of the board.
- Then find out the lecturer notification on the homepage. Read the given eligibility criteria and if you are eligible then click on the applied button.
- Enter the asking details and enclose the Xerox copies of the required documents.
- Collect the hard copy of the complete form.
- At last click on the submit button and your application will be submitted successfully.
Incoming search terms: