South India Bank Recruitment 2016 For Probationary Manager Apply Online:- A recruitment notification has been published by the South India Bank, Kerala for the posts of Probationary Legal Officer (Scale I). Candidates this is a golden chance for all of you who are searching the Manager Jobs in Bank. Interested candidates can apply through online mode from 03-08-2016 to 10-08-2016. Candidates can grab the other details about this recruitment notice which is given below.
- Name of the Conducting Authority: South India Bank, Kerala
- Name of the Available Position: Probationary Manager (CA) – Scale II
- Number of vacancies: 05 Posts
- Apply Method: Online Application Form
- Last Date to Apply: 10-08-2016
- Official Notification: http://goo.gl/p11e5T
South India Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2016
Applications are inviting by the South India Bank to fulfil the posts of Probationary Manager. The main reason to organize this recruitment is to select the eligible and talented candidates for the manager post.
Candidates who want to apply they must have the eligibility criteria of this recruitment notification. Below we write the eligibility criteria for the Probationary Manager.
- The candidate who wants to apply their age should be less than 28 years.
- The age relaxation will be provided up to 05 years to ST (Schedule Tribe), SC (Schedule Class) applicants.
- Those candidates are interested and want to apply they must be ACA – member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Applicants should be qualified the CA and also have the suitable experience.
The appointment of the applicants will be done on the basis of following tasks:-
- Written Test
- GD (Group Discussion)
- Personal Interview
1. General Category: Rs. 600/-
2. SC/ ST Category: Rs.150/- in the form of challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
3. Candidates will have to submit the above application fee through challan at any of the branches of South Indian Bank.
Procedure to Apply South India Bank Probationary Manager Recruitment 2016
Only those candidates can apply who have the eligibility criteria of this recruitment. Interested candidates who are going to apply they should read the below steps to apply:-
- Candidates have to access the official website of the Bank and then create an account on career zone.
- Then log in and fill up the application form with the necessary details.
- Enclose the required documents and upload the photograph.
- Take the printout of duly filled application form.
- At last, click on the submit button.
Here we provide the information about the South India Bank Recruitment 2016 For Probationary Manager Apply Online. Job seekers who want to get more details about this notification like admit card, exam status, result, interview dates then you should bookmark our website. We daily update our website according to the main notification.