SSC CPO SI Paper 2015 – Answer Key Sheet :- Exam was conducted on 21st June 2015 by SSC or Staff Selection Commission. The exam was held around the nation for the vacant post in Delhi Police for SI & ASI 2015. Candidates who appeared in the exam held on the last sunday (21st June 2015) can check the answer key from the official website of SSC. SSC CPO SI 2015 Answer Key was out now, Candidate can check the key by login in the official web page. The answer sheets will be checked on the basis of the Answer Key which is now hanging on the site.
SSC CPO SI 2015 Answer Key
SSC organized exam on the last Sunday for SI & ASI post in Delhi Police. The written exam was held successfully and now Staff Selection Commission release the key. Candidate can check the answer key by just login to the website (ssc.nic.in/SSC.html). There are four sets A,B,C & D in the exam. The SSC CPO SI 2015 Result will be declared within 45-60 Days. The exam was conducted in various centers in New Delhi & NCR.
SSC Conducted this exam to recruit people for SI (Sub-inspector) and ASI (Assistant sub-inspector) Posts in Delhi Police. Pay scale is good as compared to the other post in Delhi Police. There are few vacant seats for this post but the application that SSC got through mail is in lakhs, So Selection procedure will be tough.
SSC CPO SI 2015 Selection Procedure
Selection procedure for this SI (Sub-inspector) and ASI (Assistant sub-inspector) will be very tough because of the large number of applicants, Committee will select candidate on His/Her capability.
- First – Written Exam is there (Held on 21st June 2015)
- Second – Medical Examination, Its not exam actually its an medical checkup held after the result 2015
- Third – If you clear the Medical Examination, One P.I (Personal Interview) will be done
If you clear all the three steps you will get you joining letter within a week and wish you will get this government Job.
How to check SSC CPO SI Paper 2015 – Answer Key Sheet
- First – Open The official website (Mentioned Above)
- Second – Click on the Notification
- Third – After that new tab will open, enter your roll number or registration number
- Fourth – Select you SET (A, B, C &D)
- Fifth – Save your answer key
Note :- Answer key is in PDF format, If you are not able to open it just get Adobe PDF Reader from the web and if you are getting any trouble for getting the answer key, Just tell us by using the comment box given below. Dont forget to like our facebook fan page and bookmark Examresultfunda.com by simply pressing ctrl+d.
Incoming search terms:
- ssc delhi sub inspector first seating answer key
- cpo answersheet
- is CPO tough
- ssc cpo si concling sheet com