SSC Junior Engineer Paper II Result 2016 for Civil Electrical and Mechanical Declared:- SSC stands for Staff Selection Commission which has organized the 1st & 2nd examination for the position of JE (Junior Engineer in Mechanical Engineering, Civil, Electrical, etc) on 31-01-2016 & 24-07-2016. The examination was held at numerous examination centers and lots of eligible and talented candidates have appeared in the examination to get hired as a Junior Engineer across the India.
Staff Selection Commission is going to issue the result of SSC Junior Engineer Result for a paper I and II through online mode. Approximately 3,08,800 eligible applicant have taken the examination and who are searching for the result they can download it from the Staff Selection Commission official website.
- Conducting Authority Name: SSC (Staff Selection Commission)
- Name of the Position: JE (Junior Engineer)
- Examination Dates: 31-01-2016 & 4-07-2016.
- Result Declared: September (Expected)
- Official Website: http://ssc.nic. in/
SSC JE Paper II Result from 2016
The 2nd examination of Junior Engineer has been successfully conducted by the Staff Selection Commission. The first exam result has been already issued on the authorized portal of the commission and result of 2nd paper will also release on the official website of the commission.
Candidates who have applied and also attend the exam they can download the answer key and analyze their tentative marks of the examination. Candidates will grab the information from the result of the SSC JE like the name of the conducting authority, exam name, post name, candidate name, roll number, application number, total marks, etc.
Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Cut Off Marks 2016
Junior Engineer final Cut offs of civil branch:-
- General: 103.75 marks
- Schedule Class (SC): 88.00 marks
- OH: 78.00 marks
- HH: 30.00 marks
- Schedule Tribe (ST): 87.75 marks
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 91.25 marks
Junior Engineer final Cut offs of Electrical/ Mechanical Branches:-
- General: 131.00 marks
- OH: 100.00 marks
- HH: 80.50 marks
- Schedule Class (SC): 114.75 marks
- Schedule Tribe (ST): 105.50 marks
- Other Backward Class (OBC): 125.25 marks
Procedure to download SSC JE Paper II Result 2016
Candidates who have taken the examination and waiting for the result they can download it from the main site of the SSC Junior Engineer Paper II Result 2016 for Civil Electrical and Mechanical Declared. Below we write the steps to download the result so candidates do focus on the below instruction to download the result.
- Candidates need to browse the official website of the Staff Selection Commission.
- Then check out the homepage and click on the result option.
- Enter the “Name, Roll Number & Application Number” and click on the submit button.
- The result will generate on the computer screen.
- Download the result and collect the printout of it for constant use.
Incoming search terms:
- nas degree college bsc merit list
- Junior Engineer (Civil Electrical & Mechanical) Examination-2016
- ssc je paper 2 results
- ssc je paper 2result date 2016
- ssc je paper2 result 2015
- ssc paper 2result