SSCCR Recruitment 2016 JRA Assistant JE 183 Posts Apply Online : Staff Selection Commission of Central Region has released a notification regarding the recruitment of 183 number of vacancies for the various posts like as Junior Engineer, Scientific Assistant, and JRA post.
Interested applicants can apply in an online mode through the official website. A link is given below for the same.
The last date to apply online for SSC CR Jobs 2016 is 2nd October 2016.
Details of SSCCR Recruitment 2016:
Total number of Vacancies: 183 posts
Here is the name of the post with number of vacancies:
- Assistant( Architectural Dept) – 18
- Assistant Map Curator – 05
- Assistant Scientific Officer(chemistry) – 01
- Artist Retoucher – 01
- Agriculture Assistant – 02
- Textile Designer – 06
- Scientific Assistant(chemistry) – 28
- SRA(Mechanical Engineering) – 01
- Sr. Technical Assistant – 01
- Sr. Scientific Assistant(Microbiological research) – 02
- Sr. Research Assistant(SRA) – 05
- Scientific Assistant-Gentex – 61
- Jr. chemist – 06
- Jr. Engineer(Quality Assurance) – 22
- Workshop Superintendent – 01
- Medical Compounder – 01
- Photographer – 01
- Copy Holder – 01
- Ferro Printer – 02
- Technical Superintendent(Processing) – 03
- Technical Assistant(Sugar Technology) – 02
- Technical Assistant Grade-II(Insecticide) – 01
- Technical Superintendent(Weaving) – 06
- Tube Well Attendant – 01
- Laboratory Attendant – 01
- Field Attendant – 01
- Laboratory Assistant – 02
- Library and Information Assistant – 01
Details about the education qualification, age limit, and procedure:
Educational Qualification: The educational qualification of the applicants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment should be Graduation/Post-Graduate/Diploma in the concerned department from the well-known authorized board and university.
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure of the applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in written exam, document verification, and personal interview.
Application Fee: The candidate needs to pay the application fee through the online or offline mode by a challan slip.
Procedure to apply for the recruitment of SSCCR 2016:
- Kindly visit the official website of SSCCR.
- Please click on a link ‘Apply online’.
- Enter the details of yours and submit it.
- The registration number and fee challan will be generated after the final submit.
- Download or copy the registration number and fee challan for the future use.
For more information, please visit the official website of the SSCCR regarding the recruitment and advertisement.
Click here for the SSCCR: www.ssccr.net
For more updates, please stay with us.