State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2016 – Faculty/ Assistant/Attendant:-Bank of Patiala is inviting the application in prescribed format from the eligible and talented candidates for full fill the vacant post. The applications are inviting for the positions of Faculty, Assistant and Attendant. There are total 24 number of vacancies are available. This is a batter chance for the candidates who want to get hired in the State Bank of Patiala.
The main purpose to conduct this recruitment is to find the suitable and talented candidates for the Faculty, Assistant and Attendant positions.
State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2016
Candidates who want to apply must read the below details like selection process, age limitations, education qualificiation, etc.
State Bank of Patiala Recruitment Information:
Name of the Position:
Total Number of Vacancies: 24
Salary Scale: The salary will be 20000/- for the Faculty, 12000/- for the Assistant and 8000/- for the Attendant as per the orders of Ministry Of Rural Development/ GOI.
- Applicant’s age must be greater than 22 years and should be less than 40 years.
- Other age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Candidates must be Graduate or Post Graduate in MSW or MA in Rural Development or MA (Sociology or Psychology) or B.Sc. in Veterinary, B.Sc. in Horticulture, B.Sc. (Agri.), B.Sc.( Agri. Marketing) or B.A. with B.Ed. etc.
- Candidates should be a flair for teaching and have the Computer Knowledge
- Applicants hold the good communication skills in the local language crucial and great fluency in English and Hindi will be an added benefit.
- Candidates having the skills in typing in local language essential.
- Typing skills in Hindi or English typing, an added advantage and previous experience as Faculty preferred.
- Candidate must possess the graduation in BSW or BA or B.Com or with computer knowledge.
- Having Knowledge in Basic Accounting and fluent in spoken and written local language it will be an advantage for them.
- Candidates should be perfect in MS Office (Word and Excel ), Tally and Internet. And good typing skills in English an added advantage.
- Candidates must have passed the Matriculate.
- Applicants should have the Ability to Read and Write the Local Language.
Candidate selection will be done on the basis of Interview.
Method to Apply:
- Interested candidates can apply by sending the application form in prescribed format before the last date.
- The application must be send to the Director, Rural Self Employment and Training Institute, State Bank of Patiala.
Last Date to submit the Application Form: 30-06-2016
State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2016 – Faculty/ Assistant/Attendant:-Here we provide the details regarding the State Bank of Patiala Recruitment 2016 – Faculty/ Assistant/Attendant. Candidates can also share these details to their friends. You can bookmark our website to get the latest recruitment information.
Incoming search terms:
- b a rules in j v jain saharanpur
- J V Jain college saharanpur B A merit list
- J V Jain College Saharanpur marit list B A
- m a in j v jain saharanpur