Telangana TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016, Teachers 2444 Post Apply Online :- The recruitment notice has published by the TSPSC which is also known as Telangana State Public Service Commission for the posts of Teacher. Here we are going to provide the details regarding the TSPSC Recruitment for the Teacher Posts. Interested candidates should read this article carefully because we are trying to available each and every detail about the notification. The Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to recruit the 2444 candidates for the Teacher posts across the Telangana State. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who want to get selected as a Government Teacher across the Telangana State. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment and crack the written exam and interview round to get hired.
TSPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016
TSPSC stands for Telangana State Public Service Commission which has published a notice to select the applicants for Teacher Position on the basis Written Exam and Interview. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria of the recruitment advertisement they can apply for this vacancy by sending the application form before the end dates.
- Association Name: TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission)
- Position Name: Teacher
- Total Number of vacant Positions: 2444 Posts
- Apply Process: Application Form
- Type of the Examination: Multiple choice question
- Website: tspsc.gov. in
TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016:
Those candidates will apply for the TSPSC Recruitment and will be qualified in the both rounds i.e. written test/ personal interview they will be recruited in numerous department of teaching like Tribal Welfare Department, BC Welfare Department, Social Welfare Department, Minority School Department, and Gurukula Schools Department.
Telangana Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- To be eligible to for this recruitment candidates age must be greater than 18 years and should be less than 35 years.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable 3 years for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates and 05 years for Schedule Caste (SC) and Schedule Tribe (ST) participants.
- Candidates who have qualified the bachelor degree they can apply for this recruitment.
- Applicants must also have the degree of B.Ed from an authorized university.
Candidate selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Personal Interview. First, Telangana State Public Service Commission will organize the written exam and then those will get the maximum passing marks in the written test they will be called for the personal interview round.
Procedure to Apply Telangana Recruitment :
- Candidates should need to access the official website of the Telangana State Public Service Commission.
- TSPSC Gurukul Recruitment 2016, Teachers 2444 Post Apply Online.
- Then find out the recruitment notice on the homepage and read the all-important instructions.
- Click on the applied button and fill up the application form with the appropriate details.
- Enclose the necessary documents photocopies and submit the application form fee which is Rs 100/- for General candidates and Rs.50/- for SC, ST participants.
- At last, collect the hard copy of your complete application form for later use.
Incoming search terms: