UP Police Recruitment 2016, SI, Commander, Apply Online Application Form :-Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board, Lucknow has released a recruitment notification for the position of Sub Inspector Civilian Police (Male), Platoon Commander, PAC & Fire Officer (II). Candidates who are interested to get selected in the Uttar Pradesh Police department as a Sub Inspector Civilian Police (Male), Platoon Commander, PAC & Fire Officer (II) those can apply by submitting the online application form.
This is a golden opportunity for the candidate who wants to get job in Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
UP Police Recruitment 2016
Uttar Pradesh Police Department is one of the department in which numerous candidates day by day or month after month selected on the numerous positions.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment all Information:
Number of Vacancies: 2707
Name of the Positions:
Sub Inspector Civilian Police (Male): 2400 Posts
- General: 1200 Vacancies
- Other Backward Classes: 648 Vacancies
- Schedule Class: 504 Vacancies
- Schedule Tribe: 48 Vacancies
Platoon Commander, PAC: 210 Posts
- General: 105 Positions
- Other Backward Classes: 57 Position
- Schedule Class: 44 Positions
- Schedule Tribe: 04 Positions
Fire Officer (II): 97 Posts
- General: 49 Posts
- Other Backward Classes: 26 Posts
- Schedule Class: 20 Posts
- Schedule Tribe: 02 Posts
- Applicant must be greater than 21 years and should be less than 28 years.
- The age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Applicants must be qualified any degree or related qualification from authorized University for Sub Inspector Civilian Police (Male), Platoon Commander, PAC.
- Candidates should hold the degree in science from a recognized university from Fire Officer (II).
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following task:
- Online Written Test
- Scrutiny Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Interested candidates can apply by sending the online application form.
- Candidates can download the online application from from the authorized portal of the Uttar Pradesh Police Department.
- After that fill up the necessary details and attach the required documents.
- The application fee is Rs. 400/-.
- Submit the online application form and take a hard copy for later use.
- Apply Online Start Date: 30-June-2016
- Last date to Apply Online: 29-July-2016
In the above we provide the latest details regarding the Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2016. Candidates who want to get latest details and more details about Uttar Pradesh Recruitment 2016 then bookmark this page. Applicants can also share this information to your friends.
Incoming search terms: