UP TGT PGT Teaching posts Recruitments 2016 www.upsessb.org : UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016. Here we are going to provide the details about the UP TGT PGT Teaching posts Recruitments 2016 www.upsessb.org. Candidates can read this full article and get the details like start date to apply, the last date to apply, posts name, the total number of posts, etc.A recruitment notice has been published by the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Services Selection Board (UPSESSB). The recruitment notice is released for the posts of TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) and PGT (Post Graduate Teacher). There are 9294 total number of vacant posts are available as a TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) and PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) so this is a golden opportunity for the candidates who wants to get appointed as a teacher.
Interested candidates can apply for these vacancies by filling the application form before the last date. Candidates selection will be made on the basis of written test and personal interview.
UP TGT PGT Recruitment Information:
- Name of the Association: UPSESSB (Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board)
- Position Name: TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher), PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
- Vacant Posts: 9294 posts
- Apply Process: Online Mode
- Start Date: 06-06-2016
- Last Date: 03-07-2016
- Application Fees: (Rs.625/- for General/OBC), (Rs. 375/- SC) and (Rs.175 for ST).
- Salary Package: Rs.9300/- – Rs.34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4600 – Rs.4800 per month
- Selection process: Written Test, Interview
- Website: upsessb. Org
- Candidate age must be greater than 21 years as on 01-07-2016.
- The upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category applicants only as per the government norms.
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher): Applicants must be qualified the bachelor degree with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from an authorized recognized board or Institute.
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher): Candidates should possess the post graduate degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from a recognized University.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
- On the basis of written examination result cut off marks will be determined.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview based on the cut off marks.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of personal interview.
Procedure to apply for UP TGT PGT Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates need to access the official website i.e. upsessb. org.
- Then look out the home page and click on the apply option.
- Now select the post name and enter the appropriate details in the application form.
- After than submit the application fee through online mode and you can also pay the application fee through offline mode.
- Submit the online form and collect the hard copy of complete application form.