The Admit Card of UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2016 Apply Jobs Admit Card Hall Ticket online at uppsc.up.nic.in has been issued by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission through online mode. Here we are going to provide the details to the job seekers about the admit card. Job hunters need to read the given below details carefully because we write the every information about the hall ticket. UPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer (RO/ARO). A large number of candidates have applied for this recruitment and now doing the study to crack the written exam for getting selected through this recruitment. There are 589 total number of vacant posts are available for the Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer. UPPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2016 will be published by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. The RO and ARO stand for Review Officer & Assistant Review Officer. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment and going to attend the written exam can download their Admit card from the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPSC).
Samiksha Adhikari 361 recruitment 2017
Candidates can download their Hall Ticket by producing the following information on the official website:-
- Candidate Registration No
- REGISTRATION NO
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Enter Verification Code
The Hall Ticket will have the details such as the name of the applicants, exam time, and date, the name of the examination center name, roll number, registration number, candidates photograph and signature, etc. Applicants are suggested that must carry your hall ticket on the examination day at the exam center. Without a valid admit card/ hall ticket no one candidates will be permissible to attend the written examination.
how to download the UPPSC RO ARO application form 2016
In the below, we write about the download method and candidates can download their admit card from the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates must have to visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- On the home page look out the “Important Alerts” zone and click on the “Download Admit Card for RO/ARO (GENERAL/SPECIAL RECTT.) TYPING TEST”
- The next page will open and enter the “Registration No, REGISTRATION NO, Date of Birth, Gender, and Enter Verification Code.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button and the admit card will generate on your computer screen.
- Take the hard copy of your admit card for exam use and keep it save for later use.
In case candidates found any mistake on their admit card then contact to the authority persons otherwise, you will not be able to attend the examination. In the above candidates can grab the details about the admit card and much more related to the recruitment exam of UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2016 Apply Jobs Admit Card Hall Ticket online at uppsc.up.nic.in.