UPSC Recruitment 2016 for 127 Posts: Recently, the Union Public Service Commission has released the notification regarding the recruitment of various posts in different departments of the government. Interested Candidates can apply for the post by the last date which is provided by the commission 15th September 2016.
The online registration of application is open only till 23:59 pm, after the registration for the post will be closed. The application forms are available at the official web address of the UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Vacancies 2016 Details:
- Assistant Professor: 109 posts
- Assistant Director (Handicrafts): 10 posts
- Legal Officer: 02 post
- Assistant Keeper: 02 post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 posts
- Junior Lecturer: 01 posts
- Translator: 02 posts
Important Dates of UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Online Registration Starts From 27th August 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 15th September 2016
- Exam Date: will be soon declared
- Admit Card Status: Available Soon
- Pay scale for the posts of Assistant Professor and Assistant Registrar is Rs 15600-39100/- + GP Rs 6600/-
- Pay scale for the posts of Assistant Keeper and Assistant Director (Handicrafts) is Rs 9300-34800/- + GP Rs 4600/-
- Pay scale for the Posts of Translator, Legal Officer, Junior Lecturer is Rs 15600-39100/- + GP Rs 4600/ 6400/ 6600/-
UPSC Eligibility Criteria 2016
Applicants related to General/OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rs 25 by challan or by net banking via debit/master/ visa card. The candidates of SC/ST/Handicapped category do not have to pay any fee.
Candidates must check the full details of the educational qualification at the official notification of the UPSC Recruitment 2016.
Age Limit for UPSC 2016:
The candidates must not be more that 40-years of age. Relaxation of age will be given to the candidates of the reserved category according to the norms of the central government.
There will be two round of the recruitment process. First will be the written test, those candidates who qualify the written test will be called for the second round for the personal interview. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the performances of the candidates in both the rounds of examination.
Steps to Appy on Online Registration for the UPSC Recruitment 2016:
- Kindly visit the official website of UPSC.
- Please click on the link “UPSC Recruitment 2016”.
- Then click on Apply button and fill the required things in the application form.
- Submit the application and take print out of your challan.
- Take the print of the application form too for the future reference.
Click here for the UPSC Recruitment 2016: www.upsc.nic.in
For more information, please visit the official website of the UPSC regarding the details of the recruitment.
Stay tuned with us for more updates related to vacancy and results.