UPSC Recruitment Advt No 16/2016 66 MO, Foreman Apply Online : The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment for the various posts like as 66 Prosecutor, Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II, Foreman, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Assistant Professor in Methodology & Medical Officer vacancies and invites the eligible candidates for the various posts. Interested candidates can apply online on or before 29th September 2016 by 23:59. UPSC Recruitment Advt No 16/2016, MO Foreman Apply Online, 66 vacancies of Prosecutors Senior Scientific Officer Foreman Assistant Professor various departments.
Details About the UPSC Advt No 16/2016 :
Total No of Posts: 66
Name of the Posts:
1. Prosecutor: 04 Posts
2. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-II (Aeronautical): 02 Posts
3. Foreman: 14 Posts
i. Chemical: 02 Posts
ii. Electrical: 02 Posts
iii. Mechanical: 08 Posts
iv. Metallurgy: 02 Posts
4. Assistant Legislative Counsel: 09 Posts
i. Assamese: 01 Post
ii. Gujarati: 01 Post
iii. Konkani: 01 Post
iv. Malayalam: 01 Post
v. Manipuri: 01 Post
vi. Nepali: 01 Post
vii. Oriya: 01 Post
viii. Santhali: 01 Post
ix. Tamil: 01 Post
5. Assistant Professor in Methodology: 05 Posts
i. English: 02 Posts
ii. Mathematics: 02 Posts
iii. Social Science: 01 Post
6. Medical Officer: 32 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit is 30 years for Post 1, 3, 35 years for Post 2, 5-i, ii, 6, 40 years for Post 4-i to iv & vi to viii, 5-iii, 45 years for Post 4-v & 43 years for Post 4-ix . Age relaxation up to 05 years for SC/S T candidates, 03 years for OBC & other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline plus Bachelors Degree in Law for Post 1, Degree in Aeronautical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgical Engineering for post 2, 3, Masters Degree in Law (LLM) for Post 4, Master Degree in English/ Mathematics/ History/ Economics/ Geography/ Political Science with 50% marks for Post 5, recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule of Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 for Post 6, with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by an interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash/ by using net banking facility of the SBI/ by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
Procedure to Apply Online for the recruitment of UPSC 2016 :
1. Please visit the official website www.upsconline.nic.in
2. Please click on “Online Recruitment Application for Recruitment 2016”.
3. Select the Desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
6. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
7. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
8. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
9. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
10. Now click on the submit button
11.Take print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 29th September 2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last for Printing of Online Application: 30 September 2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
For more information, please visit the official website of the commission regarding the recruitment and detailed advertisement.
Click here for the recruitment of UPSC 2016: http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Incoming search terms: