WBSHFWS Accounts Manager Recruitment 2016 18 Post Apply Online: West Bengal Health and Family Welfare Samiti has published the notice regarding the recruitment of Accounts Manager and invites the eligible candidates for the Accounts Manager post. Eligible candidates can apply from 15th September 2016 to 29th September 2016. Interested candidates can apply online for the post of Account Manager from the official website. A direct link will be provided below for the same work.
The Last date for Submission of Accounts Manager Recruitment Application Form is 29th September 2016 through Online mode.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Accounts Manager Jobs should pay the application Fee through DD and send to the Address given below.
Here are the details about the WBSHFWS Recruitment :
Name of the Post: Account Manager
Number of Vacancy: 18
Category wise details of Vacancy:
- For General: 02
- For OBC – A : 03
- For OBC – B: 03
- For SC: 07
- For ST: 02
- For PWD: 01
Pay Scale: Pay scale for the selected candidates in West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Samiti will get a Salary of Rs. 23,270/- per month.
Age Limit: Candidates should have the maximum 40 years old for West Bengal HFWS Accounts Manager Jobs. Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government of West Bengal.
- Candidates should complete M.Com, ICWA, CA for West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Dept Accounts Manager Jobs.
- Aspirants should have a Knowledge of double entry accounting System and knowledge of Tally 7.2/8.1 versions.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay the Application Fee through Demand Draft from any National bank. The Hard copy of Demand Draft & Application Form should send to the Address given below.
- For General Category: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/ OBC Category: Rs.50/-
- 60% marks obtained in their academics.
Starting Date of Applying Online for WBSHFWS Accounts Manager Jobs: 15th September 2016.
Closing Date for Online Application Form: 29th September 2016.
Last Date of Submitting the hard copy of Application Form: 05th September 2016.
Steps to Apply for the post of Accounts Manager:
- Please visit the official website of the department.
- Click on the Recruitment button.
- Fill the application form and submit the application form.
- After completion of application form, a registration number will be generated.
- Send the hard copy of Application form and Demand Draft to the address which is given below.
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti,
HR Cell, 1st Floor, GTZ Building, Swasthaya Bhawan,
GN- 29, Sector- V, Bidhannagar,
Kolkata – 700 091, West Bengal.
Official website: http://www.wbhealth.gov.in
For more information, please visit the official website of the department of the West Bengal.
Stay tuned with us for more updates.